Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

When I insert a sound, I get this:
Inserting wav Burn To Death.wav

sndconv.exe v1.1
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.

Sawndz 0.13
2010-2011 Jaklub
2012 Agoaj

special thanks to mastaklo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Inserting the sound... Please wait.
frequency 48000
nonlooping sample.new size inst 0
ERROR: Size of sawnd.spd file is too small.
Try using a bigger sound file.



I really don't understand how to fix this. I'm fairly new to SFX replacement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Burn To Death.wav is too small. You'll need to make it bigger or longer.

Quote from: agoaj on April 08, 2013, 07:45:40 AM
Burn To Death.wav is too small. You'll need to make it bigger or longer.
or it's probably the project rate is too high




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 18, 2012, 08:26:45 PM
Is it possible to create an amazing program like super sawndz for mkw?
we wont need that when brawlbox 0.68 comes out

Can someone give me super sawndz with every thing it needs because it keeps saying "Missing sndconv.exe, unable to convert .wav file" and I can't find it anywhere
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

When I insert my smashbros_sound.brsar Super Sawndz pops up a window that says "Brawl Sound Converter has stopped working"
Before anyone suggests, I have already tried downloading a clean, unused smashbros_sound.brsar and it still crashes. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Quote from: tyshy on May 04, 2013, 04:15:09 PM
Can someone give me super sawndz with every thing it needs because it keeps saying "Missing sndconv.exe, unable to convert .wav file" and I can't find it anywhere
Open sawndz 0.12 and you'll find the the sndconv.exe




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

 :srs:  Where do downloaded sndconv.exe / dsptool.dll / soundfile.dll?
Thanks  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Inserting wav 00.wav
Sawndz 0.13
2010-2011 Jaklub
2012 Agoaj

special thanks to mastaklo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Incorrect command.
Sawndz 0.13
2010-2011 Jaklub
2012 Agoaj

special thanks to mastaklo, ssbbtailsfan, stickman, VILE
Inserting the sound... Please wait.
frequency 22050
nonlooping sample.new size inst -1
10
0
new size: -1
old size: 2030
size difference: -2031
size difference: -2016
Removing bytes from brsar... Please wait.
4584000 offset.
2016 bytes to alter.
4584000
102242144
Error Opening sawnd.spd
No such file or directory

What Am I missing?

I love this program but I feel there should be a "export" sound option. Its a pain to find sounds in brawl box.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on May 21, 2013, 08:09:14 PM
Open sawndz 0.12 and you'll find the the sndconv.exe
umm.... mkay well i dont see it... nothing labeled sndconv.exe anywhere in this download of sawnds 0.12

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on July 26, 2013, 06:50:52 PM
umm.... mkay well i dont see it... nothing labeled sndconv.exe anywhere in this download of sawnds 0.12

open the sawndz 0.12 program and it should be visible (Copy and paste it b4 you close sawndz 0.12)




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

The wav sound replacements worked for me, but for some reason the sound effects were so quiet in game that I could barely even hear them. I checked the preview for Super Sawndz and its pretty damn loud. Is there anyway to fix that?

Quote from: PHaZeX3R0 on July 27, 2013, 06:32:50 PM
The wav sound replacements worked for me, but for some reason the sound effects were so quiet in game that I could barely even hear them. I checked the preview for Super Sawndz and its pretty damn loud. Is there anyway to fix that?
Make the amplification of the sound louder




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I have a quick question. Has anything new changed with Super Swandz or SFX modding that I should know? it's been a very very long while since I did my last mod, so I want to know if anything new has changed so that I can learn about it so my next one doesn't suck. ^^;


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.