Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Yep, they're not ready for release yet though.
However, they are looking awesome and will look better with a couple other things.

Speaking of awesome Raiden has joined the SSB UC roster. You guys are doing great, he has a high file size though, but it works ingame and I've gotten some animations done already ;D

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD.....
Wutzmercy's shown the preview!
Raiden is the new challenger in both PlayStation All-Stars wii and Smash Bros UC!

Dam animations look real good bro  :af2:

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 06:14:57 PM

UPDATE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sweet Tooth should be over Captain Falcon , so we could use the Ghost Rider PSA. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah but sweet tooth doesn't really fit with captain falcons moves
so ganon is the best option :D

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 11:42:34 PM

just added KTHs Spike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

You know you guys should start tweaking with a custom CSS for this. Seeing how it's a "Wii" version, I suggest you leave Mario and Link the same and make em exclusive characters only for the Wii versions, since they're Nintendo's heavy hitters and most known and respected video game characters as well they deserve a spot to be part of PSABR Wii roster. Just throwin it out there  r)

I really like that idea, I'm going to look into that!

I really want to do that now and I love messing around with graphic design! =D

Glad to keep you guys on your toes XD I don't even know how many characters All Stars even has, but you guys are getting their models done quickly, as for stages...well that's a different and long process XD

Hey, anything that can make this project better is welcome!
Well the rumored number of characters is a number between 22-26.
So yeah we've done most of them already and yeah lol I know! :P

Are you gonna include any other characters that weren't confirmed for All-Stars for the Wii version? o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well in the project it's just gonna be the confirmed characters.
To be honest I've always thought that this project should be released after All-Stars gets released so we know everything that needs to be in.

However, from what my brothers told me he wants to release a couple things with KTH before that. I'm not sure though as I still stand by my decision and the content in it.(Only All-Stars stuff)

Example:
If Crash isn't in the game then no Crash.
BUUUUTT...that's why we have that other image after the All-Stars one with "Sony characters".

It's gonna be multiple releases from what I understood.

i need to see radec in this game over a char with a gun xD probably replacing snake  launcher?

raiden looks awnsome btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The one thing that bugs me about Raiden Rising and MGS4 is his hair. Anyway to fix that?