Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:48:35 PM by Kingskull95

Me and my brother Frusciantes import topic!

Hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Playstation Allstars

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I told you to make it a while ago haha!
Anyways there's a ton of previews on that banner of yours wouldn't you agree bro?

Bump new character i am working on  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That's.....Raiden, right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 04:38:08 AM
That's.....Raiden, right?
yes it is  :happy:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Over? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yep that's Raiden over Marth...Kingskull and I want to try and do a duo release with my Old Snake and his Raiden!


You two are bros, right? How about make this forum "Kingskull95 and Frusciante's Imports" or something like that. I'm only suggesting.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah man we are brothers lol
That's an awesome suggestion but can we both be in control of the original post?

Not that it's any trouble cause I could just log into his account and edit the post myself, but it would be a nice benefit if we could do that! xD


I can't wait for Ole Snake :D I need to get Dr. to make a CSP for him. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well I'll actually be providing CSPs, Battle portraits, and recolors in the download file. Basically the same way my brother released Cole Macgrath! :)

I'm still going to get Dr. to make one XD Have you seen his? They look like official CSPs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No I actually haven't! 0.o

Edit: NVM I just saw them and I can see why you would those CSPs! 0.0


A nice little preview showing off my almost done Old Snake and more progress on MGS4 Raiden by Kingskull!


Old Snakes fingers and neck are not rigged yet and Raidens still got a couple more things to go too.