Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

amazing snake; simply glorious.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Kingskull95 on July 26, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205252

will also release other models like meryl and big boss from mgs4

I downloaded it and put the normal old Snake (00) in my Project M folder but everytime I choose said texture, the game freezes after selecting any stage. What could be the problem? :(

maybe filesize, i've learned P:M is a bit more picky about filesizes than regular brawl, try reducing a couple of textures to a smaller size and see if that worked.

Awesome Snake, I cant wait for Meryl!
any pronouns


Quote from: Frusciante on February 17, 2014, 05:55:23 AM
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after trying to get Sweet Tooth into Brawl, we've finally got him in!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D
Awesome! I love Sweet Tooth! Is there a link that can be used to download him please?

Is this project dead? I was really hoping to see MGS5 Snake...


is this project dead?  I posted here almost 3 years ago Kingskull95 where tf you at