Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Hey do you mind re-sending him? I accidentally deleted most of my PM's >.>

yeah ill send him know

Post Merge: April 25, 2013, 02:17:39 AM

Grayfox Released

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31869&Moderated=All&facebook=true
other imports releasing soon
Raidens still need fixing

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




well i had started him a long time ago and forgot i almost have him done still fixing the legs

and for those Army of TWO fans

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Man I love your guys thread. Also good news bcuz of dumbass college finals I haven't had time to do any hacks in awhile but school ends for me next Friday then I'll be back in full force actually doin [censored] this time, and that means DreamScape and Dojo for a steady release. As for now I'm stuck writing a [censored] ton of essays but this summer should be good for the Brawl hacking Communtiy especially since we'll be seeing Smash 4 next month at E3 and I will love to create some content from the footage that's being shown, but yea you guys keep at it ;D

Well came back from the dead and finally stopped being a bit lazy i am sorry to all the people that i made wait for some of my hacks but i just stopped for a while (a long while ) and im back with a whole lot of goodies. In this picture underneath there is all my hacks. released ones and the non released ones. its gonna be hard to release them all together due to time so ill post up a poll for the one that people most want and i shall provide it if i can take out 2 then i will
   

and also to showcase a new hack
MGS Ground Zeros snake




[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So... dreams do come true... Glad to see you're back! Been wondering when you'd update again.
And all those hacks... no words. Their beauty is self-explanatory.

I gotta go with Black Raiden and PP Snake for my choice though. I'm all hype for Metal Gear.

Looking forward to these releases!


I usually don't like posting too frequently in the same thread, but I had to mention this:

I noticed in the poll you put "geico (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA".
While this made me laugh a little, I just want to say that the actual name is 'Gekko'.


July 30, 2013, 09:07:06 PM #357 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:10:56 PM by Kingskull95

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Oh God yes, finally I can cut what I will in Brawl.
Although Black Raiden still has a couple of issues, like the head still being flipped and the sheathe with iffy textures (not sure what's up there with a solid black), I still like the quality on the imports, great job, definite download from me.

Quote from: Rufure on July 30, 2013, 09:51:35 PM
Oh God yes, finally I can cut what I will in Brawl.
Although Black Raiden still has a couple of issues, like the head still being flipped and the sheathe with iffy textures (not sure what's up there with a solid black), I still like the quality on the imports, great job, definite download from me.

yeah when i can ill flip the head and fix up the sheath more and ill update it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]