Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

@Dougdude: Actually no you didn't, we found the model a long time ago but the download link wasn't provided. We checked a couple days ago(possibly a week) and we started working on it. Judging by the time of your post about the Nariko model, we already had the model in possession and had already started working on it. All you did was spoil the surprise! =P

@Carnage: Yes it's over Marth's bones but we're using it on Roy! =P

Well Nariko is done so.......... UPDATE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on October 06, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
Well Nariko is done so.......... UPDATE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


unless you go custoom i dont think anyone ever ripped killzone lol and you should try to improve some chars like spike,fat princess,Toro(bodywise) and sir dan the rest looks really good compared to this 4 but you have almost the complete PASBR rooster  there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The game sure is lacking females. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Frusciante on October 06, 2012, 07:14:50 PM
@Dougdude: Actually no you didn't, we found the model a long time ago but the download link wasn't provided. We checked a couple days ago(possibly a week) and we started working on it. Judging by the time of your post about the Nariko model, we already had the model in possession and had already started working on it. All you did was spoil the surprise! =P

@Carnage: Yes it's over Marth's bones but we're using it on Roy! =P

Ya... i emailed your brother that link to that site before it was done like a month ago

Is Old Snake done yet?
It would be pretty awesome if you could import Raging Beauty or Laughing Beauty over ZSS : D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on October 07, 2012, 08:41:37 AM
It would be pretty awesome if you could import Raging Beauty or Laughing Beauty over ZSS : D

Why not...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 06, 2012, 10:09:58 PM
unless you go custoom i dont think anyone ever ripped killzone lol and you should try to improve some chars like spike,fat princess,Toro(bodywise) and sir dan the rest looks really good compared to this 4 but you have almost the complete PASBR rooster  there
Yeah we're trying to see what we can do for Radec and it sucks that no one has ripped from it! D=
Well KTH made Spike, Fat Princess and Sir Dan so we'll talk to him about it but I agree that those need work.
Honestly I think the problem with Spike is who he's over. Those Toon Link legs do no justice for him.
Sir dan is probably the one who needs the most work, He needs to be skinnier and resemble his PSP/All-Stars appearance but I'm sure he knows this! =)
We've actually updated Toro with KTH's help and it looks great, we just haven't posted previews. It looks great in game-play and we added cute little expressions! =P

Quote from: dougdude10 on October 07, 2012, 12:42:34 AM
Ya... i emailed your brother that link to that site before it was done like a month ago
I don't mean to be rude and excuse me If I do come off as that but you e-mailed us a site that we have had for months before we even knew who you were. Agent-S has found us a bunch of models and that site before anyone on this site even tried, that includes you. XNALARA and Deviantart was given to us by Agent-S so you didn't really do anything for us. Please stop trying to act as if you're responsible for that model because honestly you aren't, you found something we've had our eyes on for months and even then once it was available we were almost done with the model. Again I don't mean to come off as rude but you really didn't do anything. I really hope you understand where we're coming from as I'm not trying to insult you. In terms of model finding credit goes to xxWutzmercyxx, Agent-S, me and my brother Kingskull, KTH, GBC and Starwaffle.

I can also list exactly what they did to contribute and if anyone found Nariko's model it was Agent-S and not you. However thank you for trying to help and I hope I haven't insulted you in anyway, I'm simply giving credit to those I know contributed to this project. We appreciate it and we hope you look forward to release day.
"Stay tuned."

Quote from: ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂ on October 07, 2012, 08:41:37 AM
Is Old Snake done yet?
It would be pretty awesome if you could import Raging Beauty or Laughing Beauty over ZSS : D
Yeah lol just waiting on a couple things before release you'll have him soon! =P
Sorry for the wait dude.
We've got Laughing Octopus haha.

i'm not big on the credit thing. it's not important to me, so it doesnt bother me. im just glad you guys are doing these hacks and i cannot wait for them

well new character i guess he is also in play station all stars but you cant play as him XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hades. He looks less bloody and spiky, but looking good as usual. I'm pissed I won't be able to try him out until my PC is fixed :p

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on October 11, 2012, 04:46:25 AM
Hades. He looks less bloody and spiky, but looking good as usual. I'm pissed I won't be able to try him out until my PC is fixed :p
Guessing issues haven't been solved? =/
Bummer...
Anyways, more spikes will be added onto him and we'll make sure that he get's drowned in blood just for you WutzMercy! :P

BY THE WAY GUYS...Technically this is still an All-Stars hack...
It's just not a "Playable character" hack! :P

October 14, 2012, 08:58:09 PM #252 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 09:07:37 PM by ▂▃▄Big Boss▄▃▂
Actually, I almost finished Raging Beauty over Zero Suit Samus, and I have a BrawlBox picture here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hi Guys , I don't wanna be annoying and stuff , but when exactly are you guys gonna release Parappa? I know , you wanted a dual release with KTH and his stage , if Parappa's already done why not just release him already? :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think its best to release all the characters one by one so that's ways we can get the characters we actually want in my opinion.