Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)





Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

I'd love to hear ShadowWolf's Shadow impression! ;D
I actually have quite a sinister voice myself. :P I can imitate some of Gaara's lines from Naruto Clash of ninja revolution too. If you need any dark voice, i'll be around. :)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 19, 2012, 06:47:51 PM
I'd love to hear ShadowWolf's Shadow impression! ;D
I actually have quite a sinister voice myself. :P I can imitate some of Gaara's lines from Naruto Clash of ninja revolution too. If you need any dark voice, i'll be around. :)

Haha thanks ;D I believe he wants someone to voice act Mephiles

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 19, 2012, 06:47:51 PM
I'd love to hear ShadowWolf's Shadow impression! ;D
I actually have quite a sinister voice myself. :P I can imitate some of Gaara's lines from Naruto Clash of ninja revolution too. If you need any dark voice, i'll be around. :)

Can you voice act mephiles?

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 06:53:43 PM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 19, 2012, 06:50:42 PM
Haha thanks ;D I believe he wants someone to voice act Mephiles
Yeah i need someone to voice act mephiles




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 19, 2012, 06:53:04 PM
Can you voice act mephiles?

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 06:53:43 PM
Yeah i need someone to voice act mephiles
haha so I was spot on, How many more voice impressionists do you need?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 19, 2012, 07:02:54 PM
haha so I was spot on, How many more voice impressionists do you need?
The one's that are on the character List




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 19, 2012, 07:07:27 PM
The one's that are on the character List
Yeah Ik but what other characters? Make sure you update it so people may know the spots available


Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:16:02 PM
Done the intro ;D
I'll be the judge of that




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)



Quote from: Sonnyx on August 19, 2012, 07:19:03 PM
of what?
The intro

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 07:21:04 PM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 19, 2012, 07:19:22 PM
He thought you meant you made an intro.
That's what he said :srs:




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)