Sonic Brawl Z Team

Started by XChosenOne1, July 31, 2012, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should Seelkadoom Be Broly?

Yes (He should be shown)
No (Kinda too powerful to be in it)
nvr saw this before

but i would like to see where this goes

*subscribes*

good luck ^_^
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on November 03, 2012, 05:59:32 PM
nvr saw this before

but i would like to see where this goes

*subscribes*

good luck ^_^
Thank you :D




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

ok we will be doing a preview of ssj2 sonic vs majin shadow. 1st the "pride" speach the a Littile of the fight.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on November 05, 2012, 06:27:28 AM
ok we will be doing a preview of ssj2 sonic vs majin shadow. 1st the "pride" speach the a Littile of the fight.
alright we'll go with that




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Like I said, I can record once I have my lines. (AKA Script)

ok so do you want to make a script, Should I make a script, or are we copying the words form the anime?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I guess either work, but I would like it written down as a text file. (.txt or other file)



You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

November 07, 2012, 11:07:52 PM #443 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:13:03 PM by XChosenOne1
Quote from: Ikuto on November 07, 2012, 12:06:36 AM
ok so do you want to make a script, Should I make a script, or are we copying the words form the anime?
We're copying words from the anime, But if you wanna do it that's fine by me, cause the script disappears from my CPU for an unknown reason

Post Merge: November 07, 2012, 11:10:12 PM

Quote from: Sonic93 on November 07, 2012, 12:08:50 AM
I guess either work, but I would like it written down as a text file. (.txt or other file)
it should be written as a text file

Post Merge: November 07, 2012, 11:11:29 PM

Quote from: Ikuto on November 07, 2012, 02:05:29 AM

Majin Vegeta show's Pride HD
That would be a perfect example of what we're going to do

Post Merge: November 07, 2012, 11:13:03 PM

Quote from: Sonic93 on November 06, 2012, 09:54:07 PM
Like I said, I can record once I have my lines. (AKA Script)
Yeah but i think i might have someone else do it if anyone is interested, cause the file disappears from my CPU




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Snake on November 18, 2012, 05:50:02 AM
You still need a textures guy?
Well not right now, whenever i feel i need a texture of any sort




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: Snake on November 18, 2012, 05:55:01 AM
OK. If you need new textures or to edit one, PM me.
yeah i guess




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Quote from: ShadowBlade on November 18, 2012, 05:58:40 AM
Ok, goodluck.
we hope to finish it sooner or later




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)