Street Fighter Ryu Over Ike?

Started by Ac1dSn0w, July 31, 2012, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ryu Over Ike? Will see. I'm making the package right now.  :)

Couldn't you make the thread once the thing was uploaded and in the Vault? :)

Hm... if you want the original Ike animation I did... i can send it to you. A lot of those animations already had headband animations but they are out of date compared to teh animations I did with Captain Falcon's model.

Your choice though.

Though, if you want the original Ike animations, I'd like to be collabed and not just credited.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I already made a port of him LOL It's in Brawl Vault!

I noticed after I posted. Lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.