Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which SMBZ character is your favorite?
SMBZ Koopa Bros
SMBZ Bowser
SMBZ Yoshi
SMBZ Mecha Sonic
SMBZ Shadow

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: Project Discussion Topic: SMBZ  (Read 37001 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #105 on: August 10, 2012, 08:12:11 AM »

What about SMBZ Yoshi? He's also one of the main characters. He can be just as awesome as the others. Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: August 10, 2012, 09:53:52 AM »

His awesomness comes from the usage of his tongue... and I'm not sure a lot of that is possible.

Take the gif in your sig for example... a lot of that wont be possible I think. Unless of course his tongue has a couple bones in it.

Then a lot of it is possible.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »

His awesomness comes from the usage of his tongue... and I'm not sure a lot of that is possible.

Take the gif in your sig for example... a lot of that wont be possible I think. Unless of course his tongue has a couple bones in it.

Then a lot of it is possible.
    SMBZ Yoshi is basically like regular Yoshi kind of. I mean, if we made it, it would have some differences but not alot

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2012, 01:25:23 PM »

What about SMBZ Yoshi? He's also one of the main characters. He can be just as awesome as the others. Tongue
    just the fact that the only changes will be OHC system. The VBrawl yoshi is almost like his SMBZ moveset.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »

Oh come on, have a little imagination. I mean the only move that should stay the same is his arial ↓+A. his down B would be more like SMBZ Mario's. He could actually have a useful ↑+B for once! And his tongue could be a major asset for him. He's capable of being a better fighter than Shadow!

Yoshi is amazing.
    Im srs here

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2012, 06:48:48 PM »

Oh come on, have a little imagination. I mean the only move that should stay the same is his arial ↓+A. his down B would be more like SMBZ Mario's. He could actually have a useful ↑+B for once! And his tongue could be a major asset for him. He's capable of being a better fighter than Shadow!

Yoshi is amazing.
    Im srs here
    Idk about being better than shadow but I agree. The tougue thing seems hard though

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »

Yoshi is amazing.
    Im srs here
    its not better than shadow! But it did survive a lot of damage from Mecha sonic, but shadow could stand againts him for a long while i think, since he did survive a long fall almost from the moon to the Earth. If you played the shadow the hedgehog game. I Think yoshi would be able to beat the hell out of knuckles since maybe thats the reason they didn't put him or tails in the picture. Yoshi used his egg roll many times and his thung throw + many of the a attacks of VBrawl.

The ones who deserves a SMBZ moveset now is Mecha Sonic and maybe bowser and shadow. Shadow will just be a spam hack and bowser..... Meh! He did one fight againts Mario
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:11:26 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2012, 09:51:13 PM »

its not better than shadow! But it did survive a lot of damage from Mecha sonic, but shadow could stand againts him for a long while i think, since he did survive a long fall almost from the moon to the Earth. If you played the shadow the hedgehog game. I Think yoshi would be able to beat the hell out of knuckles since maybe thats the reason they didn't put him or tails in the picture. Yoshi used his egg roll many times and his thung throw + many of the a attacks of VBrawl.

The ones who deserves a SMBZ moveset now is Mecha Sonic and maybe bowser and shadow. Shadow will just be a spam hack and bowser..... Meh! He did one fight againts Mario
    Agreed, in the SMBZ series, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Omega and others all died by Mecha Sonic and didn't even put a fight up. Yoshi lasted a while, but was defeated. And later in the storyline, when Mecha Sonic had a couple emeralds, Shadow and the other's lasted.

Shadow would beat Yoshi if they fought

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »

I was talking about a Brawl PSA, not the actual series. Im srs here

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »

I was talking about a Brawl PSA, not the actual series. Im srs here
    Lol I think it would be the same results xD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: August 12, 2012, 11:30:53 PM »

so I was brainstorming some stuff to do for bowser... I was thinking about changing his run from his slide crap... to... Shell Roll...

Where he basically speeds up that whole process by just rolling on  his shell like a weel. Yeah... his shell isn't exactly perfectly round but meh...

Thoughts?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02:56 AM »

so I was brainstorming some stuff to do for bowser... I was thinking about changing his run from his slide crap... to... Shell Roll...

Where he basically speeds up that whole process by just rolling on  his shell like a weel. Yeah... his shell isn't exactly perfectly round but meh...

Thoughts?
    That sounds good. I don't like Brawl's Bowser run at all. I have a running animation of him but your idea sounds better so do that

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2012, 09:57:15 AM »

That gives me an idea. You could do his shell ball roll thing from M&L:BIS, although, i'd recommend the Galaxy 1 style. This might be better for an attack while running though.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »

That gives me an idea. You could do his shell ball roll thing from M&L:BIS, although, i'd recommend the Galaxy 1 style. This might be better for an attack while running though.
    Dash Attack? Sounds good. If I get to SMBZ Yoshi I will add some stuff. But Kagemaru is doing Shadow and Bowser and I think that's it

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: August 13, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »

Mecha Sonic is indeed the one who need most a SMBZ moveset
    cuz bowser just got 1 fight and as i can see it will mainly be brawl bowser with OHC system
    same for yoshi as on bowser
    same for shadow as on bowser/yoshi cuz my shadow over DK or sdo0m´s is also almost SMBZ just needed OHC
    luigi needs a better one with these powerups here:
    raccon/Tanooki(raccon always and tanooki on some moves but its in the same mode) and not cape cuz mario got it,Fire and shell(maybe) mainly thinking on filesize on adding all these powerups
    that was my idea of a SMBZ luigi

or these guys here needs a PSA:

someone have uploaded the models of them too:
    http://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/custommariostuff/sheet/4436
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:29:18 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
    Print
    Jump to: