ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I didn't notice you're the one that made Sonic/Tails

I haven't tried it out yet, but I wanted to make a Sonic/Tails hack over Ice Climbers too. Just with their modern models instead of their classic ones. If you're interested, let me know.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@poll
its not possible
i have tried it for over mario but without transfrom only the flying/dmg part
but alot bugged/Tposed sometimes/not working at all
also why SMBZ mario got a cape FS he got now and not the Cape FS i wanted (sonic´s but without transfrom)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It shouldn't be to hard to fake it though. To code animations to work like Sonic's Final Smash... If KJP can make gliding work the way he did, it shouldn't take too much more work to flat out make one able to fly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 06:32:34 PM
I didn't notice you're the one that made Sonic/Tails

I haven't tried it out yet, but I wanted to make a Sonic/Tails hack over Ice Climbers too. Just with their modern models instead of their classic ones. If you're interested, let me know.
Yeah I'll help out. It would be cool to make Classic and Modern. It will help give players the view of the differences from then and now
Quote from: Mariodk on August 15, 2012, 06:35:24 PM
@poll
its not possible
i have tried it for over mario but without transfrom only the flying/dmg part
but alot bugged/Tposed sometimes/not working at all
also why SMBZ mario got a cape FS he got now and not the Cape FS i wanted (sonic´s but without transfrom)
Who knows, it could be possible, it's just no one never took the time to actually look into it
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 07:21:44 PM
It shouldn't be to hard to fake it though. To code animations to work like Sonic's Final Smash... If KJP can make gliding work the way he did, it shouldn't take too much more work to flat out make one able to fly.
Faking it would be cool too but it wouldn't be the same as the original

You Have Made Shadic Over Ganon And I Like Your Shadic Hack But I Can't Use Them Because I'm Pal And So I Can't Use Rels. My Question Now Is If You Can Make Shadic Over Sonic Without Rel So I Can Use Him ?

Quote from: Aelia on August 17, 2012, 11:06:00 AM
You Have Made Shadic Over Ganon And I Like Your Shadic Hack But I Can't Use Them Because I'm Pal And So I Can't Use Rels. My Question Now Is If You Can Make Shadic Over Sonic Without Rel So I Can Use Him ?

just take the files and rename them to sonic >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aelia on August 17, 2012, 11:06:00 AM
You Have Made Shadic Over Ganon And I Like Your Shadic Hack But I Can't Use Them Because I'm Pal And So I Can't Use Rels. My Question Now Is If You Can Make Shadic Over Sonic Without Rel So I Can Use Him ?
I never realised how hard it was reading a sentence with a capital letter at the start of every word... Wow.


Quote from: Aelia on August 17, 2012, 11:06:00 AM
You Have Made Shadic Over Ganon And I Like Your Shadic Hack But I Can't Use Them Because I'm Pal And So I Can't Use Rels. My Question Now Is If You Can Make Shadic Over Sonic Without Rel So I Can Use Him ?
I can, I can remake him without a rel but that's when I have time. I'll try to have it done in the near future


Bowser is gonna be in progress once Sora is done

Wait, you're making your own Sora PSA? Or are you helping Kagemaru?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

 SMBZ Bowser or  True Mephiles V1 or secret project
idk what to vote for xD
sonic&tails i can´t use cuz i got baby mario bros. over ICs :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 12:38:12 AM
*looks at poll*

BOWSER!!!!!!

Lol Bowser has a lot of love on this site. Bowser will be sweet to have though, not to many Bowser PSA's on the vault