ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 18, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
Lol Bowser has a lot of love on this site. Bowser will be sweet to have though, not to many Bowser PSA's on the vault
yeah i can final have something better over him lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 18, 2012, 12:50:50 AM
yeah i can final have something better over him lol
Lol, it's gonna be good. But since Kagemaru is gonna do the animations once he's done with Sora, I'll be working on other stuff(Mephiles, Secret Project, Etc.)

SMBZ Bowser better not be overpowered. The current ones are, even a Brawl Minus Bowser is overpowered!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sonic And Tails for me :)

And to the others, imo the Blaze PSA over Bowzer is pretty good... Would be even better if Burning Blaze over Giga didnt freeze for me :(

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 01:14:39 AM
Sonic And Tails for me :)

And to the others, imo the Blaze PSA over Bowzer is pretty good... Would be even better if Burning Blaze over Giga didnt freeze for me :(
yeah thats the only reason i dont have it 

August 18, 2012, 02:53:10 AM #35 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:04:02 AM by ShadowWolf
So far it's bowser and sonic and tails v2. I'll get workin on the winner of the poll next week

Post Merge: August 18, 2012, 03:04:02 AM

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 01:08:53 AM
SMBZ Bowser better not be overpowered. The current ones are, even a Brawl Minus Bowser is overpowered!
and no he will either be powerful and slow or balanced out

Bowser's gonna be great! ;D I hope he's not too slow. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 02:44:42 PM
Bowser's gonna be great! ;D I hope he's not too slow. :P
The option I had was to make him slow and powerful or balanced. I'll message Kagemaru with my decision

Slow and powerful is expected. It's also why he is so low on the tier list. you have to balance his speed with his power.

I'll have some previews by Monday.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 12:23:13 AM
SMBZ Bowser or  True Mephiles V1 or secret project
idk what to vote for xD
sonic&tails i can´t use cuz i got baby mario bros. over ICs :(
id rather see baby mario bros, it would be more organized probalbly, because they would stat close together, idk thats my opinion. plus tails aint really a fighter... unless he over captain falcon in a robot suit lol. only other ppl over ice climbers besides baby mario and luigi, that i wuld wanna see, would be spongebob and patrick or 2 rayman raving rabbids xD

Sonic and tails are fighters considering the fact that they were in all the sonics basically.

I have a sonic and tails psa planned but I want modern sonic and tails... I don't like their classic look.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 20, 2012, 02:01:19 AM
I have a sonic and tails psa planned but I want modern sonic and tails... I don't like their classic look.
I got the real Classic Tails Model so it should fit way better. I think Modern Sonic and Tails might be a little easier to make since they have more abilities and moveset idea's

I just need a model with ball mode for both of them. Ice climbers have a model changer so it can work.

Also I'm working on Bowser now... I have his movement stuff done. I need the moveset again though.

I figure ask his jumps and waits are fine... His runs and stuff are what I said it would be. Him rolling in his shell.

You'll have to psa that part since it's not working for me.

But yeah. pm me the moveset and I'll have a couple moves prepared by Monday night for show.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 20, 2012, 02:29:23 AM
I just need a model with ball mode for both of them. Ice climbers have a model changer so it can work.

Also I'm working on Bowser now... I have his movement stuff done. I need the moveset again though.

I figure ask his jumps and waits are fine... His runs and stuff are what I said it would be. Him rolling in his shell.

You'll have to psa that part since it's not working for me.

But yeah. pm me the moveset and I'll have a couple moves prepared by Monday night for show.
PM sent, the moveset will be changed if you can think of anything.