ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah. :P That was the main reason I asked for riggind help on koopa. And why all my ideas are always in request form. I'd love to do all the things you guys do, but I can't yet. :P

I probably still would've asked for your help on Koopa, cuz you're basically a riggind expert.

It's a shame he lost the animations :( We will have to start SMBZ Shadow now. I will promise that SMBZ Bowser will be done in the future. If Kagemaru still wants to Collab then he can, but I will pick up on the project later

That's good.

So how many moves are staying from SDoOm's PSA?

Hopefully none with the exception of the movement ones.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh! Awesome! Have you guys made some of the ideas for the moveset? Like what's his side B for this?

(can you tell i'm an SMBZ nut? ) ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 01:04:10 AM
Oh! Awesome! Have you guys made some of the ideas for the moveset? Like what's his side B for this?

(can you tell i'm an SMBZ nut? ) ;D

I don't think we will release the moveset yet until the animations are done. Once Kagemaru finishes them, I will give a preview, and I will explain a little bit about it

Perfect! It's much better when someone explains the PSA beforw going into a battle, that way the preview of each move is un-interrupted by cpu's. :P So yeah, take your time.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 01:09:58 AM
Perfect! It's much better when someone explains the PSA beforw going into a battle, that way the preview of each move is un-interrupted by cpu's. :P So yeah, take your time.
Alright thanks. So while Kagemaru works on Shadow, I will continue to work on other things :P I started Mephiles and he is about 40% done with animations only! Classic Sonic and Tails will be redone soon along with the Collab with Flygon. And my secret project will be in progress once the model is rigged for me

Well I definately enjoy Mephiles, as you can see. :P

Lol i see. Well hopefully I can finish it soon. Mephiles will turn out good but will be weird considering he is basically only a Shadow

That's fine with me. :P you mentioned him having animations, right? So he'll have a new moveset? Is he in Shadow form, or Crystal form (my avatar)

Crystal, if you ever played Sonic06, when he's regular Shadow form, he doesn't really fight or do anything. He fights when he's in Crystal form


I told you guys it is possible to port Super Sonic. Not only that, Leon Exodio and I ported Sonic completely to any character! Don't believe us? Well Preview will be up soon. Prepare to eat your words

We are the only ones with the right material's to make this work. It's 100% Functional, and is freeze proof. We won't release (YET) because for all those people who doubted us lol. Plus I wanna finish the Pack of Sonic Slots so it can be completely perfect. People wanted A portable Sonic for a long time so it will be delivered in the future. Thanks to all who supported us, and good luck to all who didn't. Expect a preview soon

That's just awesome. :P Now there can be super Shadow/Silver too. ;D