ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah now u can have sonic over sonic and like lets say shadow over rob with a voice file and hyper sonic over g&w or olimar

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 22, 2012, 01:47:37 PM
yeah now u can have sonic over sonic and like lets say shadow over rob with a voice file and hyper sonic over g&w or olimar
Exactly, Sonic can be ported over anyone. I'm still looking into to see if we can get him over Samus and all those other characters

I love you (no homo) This is awesome nice job!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 02:49:09 PMExactly, Sonic can be ported over anyone. I'm still looking into to see if we can get him over Samus and all those other characters
I bet it's someone's dream to have Sonic over everyone. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 22, 2012, 06:49:36 PM
I bet it's someone's dream to have Sonic over everyone. >.>

>-> *points to username*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol. I just finished the Sonic Port Pack. All I have to do is get the codes and I can release it

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 22, 2012, 06:52:26 PM>-> *points to username*
Then it's not Brawl anymore. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 22, 2012, 06:56:49 PM
Then it's not Brawl anymore. :srs:
It's SonicBrawlZ ;D lol. But now people can put there own fan characters over someone other than Sonic

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
It's SonicBrawlZ ;D lol. But now people can put there own fan characters over someone other than Sonic
Just like Sonic Brawl Z eh?




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 22, 2012, 07:12:44 PM
Just like Sonic Brawl Z eh?
lol yep. Now you can have all the characters you need for your storyline

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 07:15:48 PM
lol yep. Now you can have all the characters you need for your storyline
yeah, so that way sonic brawl z can be more possible to make now




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 22, 2012, 07:21:19 PM
yeah, so that way sonic brawl z can be more possible to make now
Exactly, We are almost done. I have to go to football practice soon, but I'm making the pack now and it should be released in either 30 mins or later tonight

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 07:27:01 PM
Exactly, We are almost done. I have to go to football practice soon, but I'm making the pack now and it should be released in either 30 mins or later tonight
whenever you have the chance you can release it




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on August 22, 2012, 07:30:34 PM
whenever you have the chance you can release it
I'm gonna soon. Leon is getting the codes now

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 07:33:41 PM
I'm gonna soon. Leon is getting the codes now
yeah ik




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)