ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have to agree with Sonicbrawler with that one. And that isn't harsh at all man. He is stating the truth.


Harsh would be something like adding swears to every sentence... o-o xD




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Lately, I've had no time whatsoever to work on my projects. School is running me a lot. I have school until 2 everyday and then right after school I have football practice from 2:30 to 6. After I have to go home, do homework and get ready for the next day. The only real time I'll be online is mainly during the weekends...

Bomberman will be completed for his update soon. I'm also working on another secret so expect that as well. And please, if you have any requests or videos to show me, PM me with your idea's instead of on the thread. If I answer that means I'll consider them, if I don't, that means a no probably.

@kirbyboi- I forgot to PM you back but I lost the message. I got 14 messages when I was offline and yours is out there somewhere lol

But other than that, we revamped bomberman and gave him some more explosive moves if you know what I mean ;D

Do you want me to resend it?? or you got the idea bro? xD The message is lost in the deep blue sea..~~xD

Yeah man~ Dude I understand. ;P It's going to be a major crisis for me too... :< -__- Great amount of homework... bummer. :<



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on September 01, 2012, 10:36:23 PM
Do you want me to resend it?? or you got the idea bro? xD The message is lost in the deep blue sea..~~xD

Yeah man~ Dude I understand. ;P It's going to be a major crisis for me too... :< -__- Great amount of homework... bummer. :<
Same for homework :P And yeah go ahead and send it so I can take a look. I can probably help with projects, but I can't take complete requests. I'll be happy to help with some things though

Don't worry guys. The amount of homework gets less and less every year. When I was in middle school, i'd start homework at 3:00, but finish at 7:00. o_0 Now, it's usually a few things that take 30 minutes in all. And when I start this year it should be even less. :P Plus, being a junior means more fun classes, but not as many as the seniors.

I was wondering what happened to Bowser.  Guess you are too busy with school to psa him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 03, 2012, 04:08:26 PM
I was wondering what happened to Bowser.  Guess you are too busy with school to psa him.
kind of. I might need help because I got like no time

I'm swamped as is too... Wolverine and Sora are giving me headaches. Also, it wouldn't be much of a collaboration if I animated and PSA'd now would it?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 04, 2012, 08:53:20 PM
I'm swamped as is too... Wolverine and Sora are giving me headaches. Also, it wouldn't be much of a collaboration if I animated and PSA'd now would it?
ik, I just got so much on my plate, school, sports, some stupid family problems. It's hard to do anything right now

I voted for Future Trunks, because hes pretty cool, although Future Gohan is much cooler IMO ;)

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 04, 2012, 10:43:59 PM
ik, I just got so much on my plate, school, sports, some stupid family problems. It's hard to do anything right now
lol, same situation, but the team im on is working on sonic the were hog psa and we need an animator and we cant find one, so we stuck right now until then

Quote from: rax189 on September 05, 2012, 02:33:00 AM
lol, same situation, but the team im on is working on sonic the were hog psa and we need an animator and we cant find one, so we stuck right now until then
oh uh cool.

Bomberman is being updated, Trunks will be in the making soon.

Sorry I couldn't help you with Sonic the Wearhog...

I tend to only animate characters I like or am interested in. I never played that particular sonic game to get into Wearhog sonic.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 06, 2012, 10:55:14 PM
Sorry I couldn't help you with Sonic the Wearhog...

I tend to only animate characters I like or am interested in. I never played that particular sonic game to get into Wearhog sonic.


Who? Me or Rax?