ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 04:19:37 PM
Mephiles huh?
←
←
←
I wonder who he is.... :P
Shadow the Hedgehog's, Shadow




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)






Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Yeah. I'm hoping to finish mephiles this weekend but I don't know if I will yet

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2012, 08:52:47 PM
Yeah. I'm hoping to finish mephiles this weekend but I don't know if I will yet
Depends if we can think of a moveset, or do you have one thought out




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on September 20, 2012, 09:32:32 PM
Depends if we can think of a moveset, or do you have one thought out
i already started animating. I finished the CSPs and everything.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2012, 09:36:20 PM
i already started animating. I finished the CSPs and everything.
i'll try to make sure i can get all of mephiles' SFX that they don't exceed File Size

But i might only include:

FS Voice
Taunts

I would include winnings but it exceeds file size, so i'll do my best to decrease the file size for all SFX




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on September 20, 2012, 11:23:29 PM
i'll try to make sure i can get all of mephiles' SFX that they don't exceed File Size

But i might only include:

FS Voice
Taunts

I would include winnings but it exceeds file size, so i'll do my best to decrease the file size for all SFX
voice won't be needed for now. It will be good without it

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 21, 2012, 05:51:39 PM
voice won't be needed for now. It will be good without it
Why not just include FS Voice and Taunts




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

That would be cool. I'm actually pretty hyped for Mephiles. And I havn't even played 06. :P

I'm not home but mephiles animation should be done either today or tomorrow. I'll try to have a preview done by Sunday or monday

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 22, 2012, 02:36:35 PM
I'm not home but mephiles animation should be done either today or tomorrow. I'll try to have a preview done by Sunday or monday
who is he going to be over

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 22, 2012, 07:22:37 PM
who is he going to be over
i think he's over Lucario




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Probably Lucario but I might port him to someone else later

Does he have Shadow's wait, or a custom one of just him floating?