Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 122
Author Topic: ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...  (Read 444137 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #525 on: October 14, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »

I think Mephiles would look cooler with Generations Shadow's Shoes, Gloves, and wrist rings. Hell the whole body. Tongue That one is more accurate, but Gen Shadow's model is so much more detailed. It would only need an eye vertex to make them slightly more pointed like your preview.

Your choice of course.

OH! before I forget, could he have animations for his spines so they are fluent like Sonic's? That's one thing that ShadowKong lacks: spine movement. They move about as much as a rock Im srs here

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #526 on: October 14, 2012, 01:51:27 PM »

I think Mephiles would look cooler with Generations Shadow's Shoes, Gloves, and wrist rings. Hell the whole body. Tongue That one is more accurate, but Gen Shadow's model is so much more detailed. It would only need an eye vertex to make them slightly more pointed like your preview.

Your choice of course.

OH! before I forget, could he have animations for his spines so they are fluent like Sonic's? That's one thing that ShadowKong lacks: spine movement. They move about as much as a rock Im srs here
    The generations shadow for Mephiles would look cool but may be unaccurate for him. I'm using the 06 model for him but I might just use MarioDk's Shadow model and recolor it to look like Mephiles. The only problem is Mephiles doesn't have a mouth and the 06 model I'm using has a messed up rig on the fingers. So it may look odd. Other than that, since Mephiles isn't a playable character, and he doesn't fight much, I am working on another side PSA. Deciding between Rouge The Bat or Dr. Eggman over Wario. The model of Eggman I will use is the one over DK when he is in that machine and the model of Rouge I will use is the one recently released over Pit. A poll will be up soon but just remember Mephiles is still being worked on, but sometimes it's hard to work on a project when you have no idea's or focus on.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #527 on: October 14, 2012, 03:06:08 PM »

The generations shadow for Mephiles would look cool but may be unaccurate for him. I'm using the 06 model for him but I might just use MarioDk's Shadow model and recolor it to look like Mephiles. The only problem is Mephiles doesn't have a mouth and the 06 model I'm using has a messed up rig on the fingers. So it may look odd. Other than that, since Mephiles isn't a playable character, and he doesn't fight much, I am working on another side PSA. Deciding between Rouge The Bat or Dr. Eggman over Wario. The model of Eggman I will use is the one over DK when he is in that machine and the model of Rouge I will use is the one recently released over Pit. A poll will be up soon but just remember Mephiles is still being worked on, but sometimes it's hard to work on a project when you have no idea's or focus on.
    i think egg man would be good

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #528 on: October 14, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »

i think egg man would be good
    Eggman needs a PSA. Just seems needed lol

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

« Reply #529 on: October 14, 2012, 03:35:40 PM »

Eggman needs a PSA. Just seems needed lol
    yeah i vote for tails lol just because i have so may ideas and i have his walker from sa2 for his final smash

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #530 on: October 14, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »

yeah i vote for tails lol just because i have so may ideas and i have his walker from sa2 for his final smash
    Hmmm sounds like Leon wants to collab xD I'm definitely doing some of the ones in the poll so Tails and something else will. Honestly, I can't stand Wario so maybe Eggman

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

« Reply #531 on: October 14, 2012, 05:41:59 PM »

Hmmm sounds like Leon wants to collab xD I'm definitely doing some of the ones in the poll so Tails and something else will. Honestly, I can't stand Wario so maybe Eggman
    yeah egg man or tails would be good

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #532 on: October 14, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »

Woah 8 Votes for Tails! Haha good thing I anticipated that and started animating him already. I got some done and to be honest, animating him is really fun xD I made an epic lose animation but hopefully no one will have to see it Grin I'll try to get the waits, runs, jumps, wins, lose, and entry done tonight. If not, I'll get it done tomorrow after school. Right now it's turning out good. I will revamp animations after and hopefully in a couple days, I can show a preview

Post Merge: October 15, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
    Woah 8 Votes for Tails! Haha good thing I anticipated that and started animating him already. I got some done and to be honest, animating him is really fun xD I made an epic lose animation but hopefully no one will have to see it Grin I'll try to get the waits, runs, jumps, wins, lose, and entry done tonight. If not, I'll get it done tomorrow after school. Right now it's turning out good. I will revamp animations after and hopefully in a couple days, I can show a preview
    Major Tails Updates:
    For Entry, he got his plane from SADX (Rigged to Fox's Airwing)
    For FS, his SA2 battle Tornado transformation over Landmaster (Waiting for custom boneset)
    Basically every animation is finished except some of the attacks and specials
    We also need to finish the soundbank.

Basically 40% done with animations (Need to revamp the wait animations)
    Soundbank is easy to make considering I have the SFX wavs. Tails' animations should be done maybe by this weekend. When the attacks (Not Specials) are done, I may preview it in brawl. The gameplay for him is already clean with no glitches so it should run smoothly.

I have to say this now, the run, jumps, falls, and lose are the best in my opinion. I hope people will be happy with the progress we've made.

Read This
    Keep Going!
    Almost there
    I love the torture xD
    Actually maybe a little preview tonight depending if I get my Essay done fast enough and if I can get some other animations fixed up
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:42:52 PM by ShadowWolf » Logged

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #533 on: October 15, 2012, 01:11:07 PM »

Do u have a movest plan?

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2012, 01:19:03 PM »

Do u have a movest plan?
    Yeah of course. I need some idea's for the down smash and maybe for the Side B

XChosenOne1
    Supreme Kitten

I am...The Grand Templar

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #535 on: October 15, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »

Yeah of course. I need some idea's for the down smash and maybe for the Side B
    i think Side B, should be the ring bomb he does in 06

Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #536 on: October 15, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »

Lol no no no. I cannot stress enough how much I think bombs are cheap lol. Ever since I've seen tails over metaknight, I hated bombs for tails

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: October 15, 2012, 02:03:26 PM »

How about the super smash flash 2 side b? Like ice climbers but he pivets on one foot and hits w igh his tails and is his up b razor spin or just flying?

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #538 on: October 15, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »

I'm thinking razor spin for up B and yeah that sounds good for the side b. it's like SADX where he spins like ice climber.

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: October 15, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »

about eggman over wario thats a super idea but can you make him not too strong because i hate wario's power in ssbb

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 122
    Print
    Jump to: