ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 03:12:19 AM
4 Models of Tails is good enough lol SADX Tails isn't that different than SA2 anyways so that's good enough for me
lol 4?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 25, 2012, 03:20:20 AM
lol 4?
Brawl, Generations Modern and Classic, and SA2.
We have the Brawl model and you said you were gonna do those 3.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 03:25:01 AM
Brawl, Generations Modern and Classic, and SA2.
We have the Brawl model and you said you were gonna do those 3.
Wait a second, wasn't the tails model on fox from generations?
You know, nanobud's rig on fox.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 25, 2012, 03:37:42 AM
Wait a second, wasn't the tails model on fox from generations?
You know, nanobud's rig on fox.
No, we used KTH's instead since he made really good animations and gave me his project to finish. The model I sent you is a custom model from KTH

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 03:40:50 AM
No, we used KTH's instead since he made really good animations and gave me his project to finish. The model I sent you is a custom model from KTH
>_>

Ok, can make generations modern too.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 25, 2012, 03:43:31 AM
>_>

Ok, can make generations modern too.
Haha sorry to lay all that on ya but you know it's only gonna make the project better ;D

November 25, 2012, 08:33:21 AM #906 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:49:24 AM by KingJigglypuff
1. If this Tails over Fox gonna have a GREAT PSA and a Final Smash :) Im gonna have it, but I have Tails over Metaknight :(

2. Gonna have Sonic and Tails over Ice Climbers!

3. lol

4. Is Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard gonna need a rel file to work perfect?

KJP Edit: Don't ever post in all Caps again.

Quote from: Ratchet99 on November 25, 2012, 08:33:21 AM
1. If this Tails over Fox gonna have a GREAT PSA and a Final Smash :) Im gonna have it, but I have Tails over Metaknight :(

2. Gonna have Sonic and Tails over Ice Climbers!

3. lol

4. Is Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard gonna need a rel file to work perfect?

KJP Edit: Don't ever post in all Caps again.
Thank you KJP ;D
1. This is a beta so I will do what I can for the Final smash

2. I'll try to have them done before Christmas, but no promises >.>

3. lol

4. And no they don't need a rel but Tails over Ivy's motion is too big so we have to redo it :P



Quote from: XxTAILSxX on November 25, 2012, 04:22:54 PM
when you say redo it u mean all of the animations?
Yes, redo the PSA to obtain more accurate hitboxes, make more specials that suit them a bit more, and make a better final smash

November 25, 2012, 07:13:27 PM #911 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:14:23 PM by Mareeo 64
yay progress :D

EDIT: I legally own this page, as 64 is my number :srs: lol

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 25, 2012, 07:13:27 PM
yay progress :D

EDIT: I legally own this page, as 64 is my number :srs: lol
We'll see about that lol


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 25, 2012, 07:13:27 PM
yay progress :D

EDIT: I legally own this page, as 64 is my number :srs: lol
What a coinsidence




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)