ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on December 01, 2012, 02:03:54 PM
I've already made the down smash animation, just rechearch on the files i've send you.

I dont see the down smash animation and i looked through the files
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I prefer the brawl version. It looks more like it would fit in...

I just wish he had expressions. Like if someone replaced his face with sonics face and modeled it to match tails...

alas...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

The animations were made but I took them out since the boxing glove was flipping out :srs:

I see I missed a lot of talking on my own thread haha. We are trying to have sonic heroes finished for Christmas but might release before(I think I mentioned this before)

@Flygon- :happy: love the models :D

@LE&SB- CSP looks great ;D I see you put them like that so you can click on them separately in game.

@Kagemaru- Thanks for the Wait animation, that was mainly the thing we needed for the project

Nice OP guys! I really like the metal bodys on knux,shadow and sonic

lol thanks. :D  took awhile but it was worth it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:37:59 AM
SADX eyes are yellow?
Yep, he got hepatitis c... I forgot to add the eye white texture
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:37:59 AM
SADX eyes are yellow?
About to ask the same thing. Other than that, look amazing man ;D we are almost finished with the PSA's too

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 02, 2012, 01:39:35 AM
About to ask the same thing. Other than that, look amazing man ;D we are almost finished with the PSA's too

should be done by Easter
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 02, 2012, 01:39:35 AM
About to ask the same thing. Other than that, look amazing man ;D
This^

Quote from: Flygon on December 02, 2012, 01:39:23 AM
Yep, he got hepatitis c...
Kill him and use another model or will infect other tails >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:41:43 AM
This^
Kill him and use another model or will infect other tails >_>
Lol he looks great other then the eyes :srs:

@Anivernage- Is your PC back yet? If not when will it be back? I wanna get Mario Riding Yoshi back on track before I'm gone for a couple months >.>


Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 02, 2012, 01:44:47 AM
Lol he looks great other then the eyes :srs:

@Anivernage- Is your PC back yet? If not when will it be back? I wanna get Mario Riding Yoshi back on track before I'm gone for a couple months >.>
im sad since i got my pc on monday but has moar issues than before,(yeah i know they destroyed it moar :oshi: )
now ill wait until i get it back again.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2012, 01:47:34 AM
im sad since i got my pc on monday but has moar issues than before,(yeah i know they destroyed it moar :oshi: )
now ill wait until i get it back again.

You could just clear your pc out completely and restart again. That will clear everything on the database INCLUDING the viruses. It would save a lot of time but you will need to redownload some stuff for brawl hacking >.>