ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks guys, I'm glad to have made it to 100 pages ;D but I do have some news...

I am having surgery on my wrist, and I will be in a cast for months... No arm movement means no brawl hacking... No brawl hacking means no release in the next three months. I'll be around, but I won't be able to do anything. So for now, let me announce some stuff I will have released when I come back

Classic Sonic and Tails V2 (Major Updates from V1)
Sonic Heroes V1 (May be released before I go)
Tails over Fox V1 (Basically done, just need to finish the neutral special and Fs)
Master Chief V1 (Animations will be done hopefully)

That's all I can say, I know Leon and SonicBrawler will be doing stuff. So maybe they will finish up stuff and release it when it's ready. Thanks for being awesome guys, I'll see ya in June! :)

good luck with your wrist. may everything go smoothly.

I may post also. Tommorow i will be leaving for three days so nothin will be done then
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on January 17, 2013, 07:39:21 PM

Tails over Fox V1 (Basically done, just need to finish the neutral special and Fs)
Hope everything goes fine.
Yeah, I still need to send you tails recolors, models and csp's.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



January 19, 2013, 12:43:47 AM #1445 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:50:22 AM by Dr.Aco64
Hope you get better soon ShadowWolf! :)
On a side note, should i start making CSP's for Mephiles? Or do you guys have that covered?
Also, I could do recolors.
Also, we can get sound clips from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvvzWeSuHG8



Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 03:50:22 AM

Also if you guys want, for [censored]s and giggles, one of the taunts could be to get a voice clip of mephiles saying "DANCE!" and make a dancing animation for mephiles or something. I know SDo0m did something like that before, so maybe he can help? That is, if you guys plan to do it.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon



Dude, just...be quiet. The main creators of these hacks are very busy. ShadowWolf needs to have surgery on his wrist and won't be back until a few months later, SonicBrawler said he was going to be gone also, and Leon Exodio...idk what's up with him, but he's probably busy too, so be patient.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Im back. I just choose not to post here unless i have to because the less posts we post, the less idiots it attracts
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 22, 2013, 11:36:27 PM
Im back. I just choose not to post here unless i have to because the less posts we post, the less idiots it attracts
^
this

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 22, 2013, 11:36:27 PM
I just choose not to post here unless i have to because the less posts we post, the less idiots it attracts
This...I love it :3
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

For those who are about to pm me, and to those who already did, no, the amy hack on the vault is not mne. i did not help in it and am not going to stop making mine.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow!
I am no sonic fan, I'm pretty tired of seeing sonic here and sonic there, but you know what? I am looking forward to this, a lot!
You Never Know!