Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
oh ok lol :D

also CF final smash is a special grab as well as the up b one ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on November 22, 2012, 02:17:36 AM
oh ok lol :D

also CF final smash is a special grab as well as the up b one ;D
FS isnt exactly a grab since your opoenents arent attached to any of your bones but to the stages bones so im not sure if you can call that a grab lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2012, 02:19:36 AM
FS isnt exactly a grab since your opoenents arent attached to any of your bones but to the stages bones so im not sure if you can call that a grab lol
lol true but the thrown animation has its own translations so if you make them have another animation trying to follow the character could work...well just testing can say it.

I'll see what I can do. So far, I fixed up his hurtboxes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 22, 2012, 02:32:13 AM
I'll see what I can do. So far, I fixed up his hurtboxes.
did the 1.2 worked or you changed the hurtbox itself?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2012, 02:36:09 AM
did the 1.2 worked or you changed the hurtbox itself?
I edited his Hurtboxes in BrawlBox.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you can edit his hurtboxes, then Carnage can go back to making Ridley the sizze he originally was right?

Also, I have a slight cold, so I took some medicine which knocked me out... so basically I'm sorry for not streaming like 4 hours ago. I'm setting it up now.

Link will be in my thread but I'll post it here too.

https://join.me/881-848-700
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 22, 2012, 03:14:57 AM
If you can edit his hurtboxes, then Carnage can go back to making Ridley the sizze he originally was right?

Also, I have a slight cold, so I took some medicine which knocked me out... so basically I'm sorry for not streaming like 4 hours ago. I'm setting it up now.

Link will be in my thread but I'll post it here too.

https://join.me/881-848-700
kagemaru made some nice animations  we know have a new dash attack and revamoed down smash animation and he even touched up the wait 1 so wings are in tune now xD so when kjp send me the fixed grab(also kjp like kagemaru said can ridley go back to 1.5 size in psa without messing the plumels again?) we can continue the psa and Fs is the last thing remaining.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 22, 2012, 08:03:09 PM #173 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:10:13 PM by #Kage
I'm also gonna make a new up-Smash. I looked at the old one and yeah... its kinda cumbersome.

I'll post again with the stream link.

Post Merge: November 22, 2012, 08:10:13 PM

https://join.me/186-203-511

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Would you like me to send you both the updated PSA file with the hurtbox fixes?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 22, 2012, 09:21:21 PM
Would you like me to send you both the updated PSA file with the hurtbox fixes?
yes did you ever looked into why the up b goes foward when it grabs?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 23, 2012, 01:35:26 AM
yes did you ever looked into why the up b goes foward when it grabs?
No. Not yet. But I don't think the Up Special should be a Falcon Dive clone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 23, 2012, 01:40:29 AM
No. Not yet. But I don't think the Up Special should be a Falcon Dive clone.
technically ssbc ridley up special is like a merge between mmarth up b with cf grab
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't believe you didn't like the new Up-Smash I did T_T

For those of you who didn't see what it was in my stream, basically think of Charizard's Up-B but about 1/3 the distance... then he comes back down to wait1

its about 45 frames long I believe...

Very good vertical reach... and I was hoping to through out the possibiility of having it end in the air.

I know its possible... I've seen Lucario do it. On a side note... I'd like to figure out how to do that for Spider-Man cause there are plenty of moves I'd re-do with him ending in the air.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 23, 2012, 07:00:40 AM
I can't believe you didn't like the new Up-Smash I did T_T

For those of you who didn't see what it was in my stream, basically think of Charizard's Up-B but about 1/3 the distance... then he comes back down to wait1

its about 45 frames long I believe...

Very good vertical reach... and I was hoping to through out the possibiility of having it end in the air.

I know its possible... I've seen Lucario do it. On a side note... I'd like to figure out how to do that for Spider-Man cause there are plenty of moves I'd re-do with him ending in the air.
i like this up smash that one looked like a small charizard upb which is wierd for a up smash imo i think kjp made trows end in the air with raptor so maybe smashes can too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.