Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
I'll have to download Raptor now... I've been wanting to figure out how to make characters end in the air with throws too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 23, 2012, 03:59:46 PM
I'll have to download Raptor now... I've been wanting to figure out how to make characters end in the air with throws too.
raptor was never released lol kjp just showed some preview videos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@kage:
ask KJP im sure he'll give you agood method.

I took a look at Project M's Charizard to find out how to make a throw end in the air. I did the same thing by looking at P:M's Lucario to find out how to make a Smash end in the air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thats what I was afraid of... cause I am not a P:M fan and I didn't wanna download it for just those reasons.

But it looks like I'll have to.

Also the P:M way I was told is fairly complicated... T_T

Oh well, I'm sure after I do it once it'll be much easier.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

so kjp any idea how to fix the up-b grab  moving moving foward?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 24, 2012, 12:35:26 PM
so kjp any idea how to fix the up-b grab  moving moving foward?
It's most liketly because you don't have the TransN/XRotN\YRotN bones revert back to their original Translations at the end of the SpecialHiThrow animation. But I can't look any further right now. I have a family gathering to go to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 24, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
It's most liketly because you don't have the TransN/XRotN\YRotN bones revert back to their original Translations at the end of the SpecialHiThrow animation. But I can't look any further right now. I have a family gathering to go to.
no rush when you can its okay
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 24, 2012, 03:42:21 PM
no rush when you can its okay
Alright. I'll go ahead and wait for Kage to finish up revamping the animations he's planning to revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 25, 2012, 01:37:02 AM
Alright. I'll go ahead and wait for Kage to finish up revamping the animations he's planning to revamp.
he already did xD i have the new dash attack and revamped downsmash if you want to take advantage and psa them i can send the link since Down smash has lost all its hits now due to a diferent animation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 25, 2012, 02:26:46 AM
he already did xD i have the new dash attack and revamped downsmash if you want to take advantage and psa them i can send the link since Down smash has lost all its hits now due to a diferent animation.
Oh. Yes. Go ahead and send me the updated animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Excuse the double post, but I have some updates.

-Side Smash hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-Side Tilt hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-Dash Attack hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-SSE Attributes are the same as in-game attributes.

-Hurtboxes work properly with Ridley being 1.5 size.

-Side Special now moves Ridley when he's in the air, just as the animation shows.

Things to do:

-Fix up the Down Special coding.

-Slightly increase Ridley's weight.

-Adjust the hitboxes to match the animation for Down Smash.

-Match up SFX, GFX, and Rumble to the current attacks.

-Fix up the Grabbox.

-Fix up his Up Special.

-Fix up the glide. And I might add in my own

After that, I'll send the updates to Carnage, Kage, and Data_Drain.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 26, 2012, 02:16:46 PM
Excuse the double post, but I have some updates.

-Side Smash hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-Side Tilt hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-Dash Attack hitboxes have been adjusted to match the animation.

-SSE Attributes are the same as in-game attributes.

-Hurtboxes work properly with Ridley being 1.5 size.

-Side Special now moves Ridley when he's in the air, just as the animation shows.

Things to do:

-Fix up the Down Special coding.

-Slightly increase Ridley's weight.

-Adjust the hitboxes to match the animation for Down Smash.

-Match up SFX, GFX, and Rumble to the current attacks.

-Fix up the Grabbox.

-Fix up his Up Special.

-Fix up the glide. And I might add in my own

After that, I'll send the updates to Carnage, Kage, and Data_Drain.
about the wight im not sure  what to do with it since he is a big pterodactyl but he is skinny and flying animals usually have hollow bones not making them weight much i tough CF weight should be decent since i was really lost on what to do with it

side tilt was suposed to be two hits foward ssbc style but the animation wasnt  meant for that xD

i would love for you to add the glide thing you did with scizor xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 26, 2012, 02:34:26 PM
about the wight im not sure  what to do with it since he is a big pterodactyl but he is skinny and flying animals usually have hollow bones not making them weight much i tough CF weight should be decent since i was really lost on what to do with it
Quetzalcoatlus was pretty large, and had hollow bones. But could weigh up to 550 pounds.

Quote from: Carnage on November 26, 2012, 02:34:26 PM
side tilt was suposed to be two hits foward ssbc style but the animation wasnt  meant for that xD
So I see. And I agree.

Quote from: Carnage on November 26, 2012, 02:34:26 PM
i would love for you to add the glide thing you did with scizor xD
I'll do my best, then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 26, 2012, 02:37:26 PM
Quetzalcoatlus was pretty large, and had hollow bones. But could weigh up to 550 pounds.

true but lots of researchers say that he couldnt fly  we will never know for sure some said they could fly other said they couldnt it will be a debate no one will ever win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.