Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: bufobrawl on January 03, 2013, 08:46:23 PM
Charizard would be better ( I voted for other specify )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 03, 2013, 09:13:15 PM #511 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:18:40 PM by rax189
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 03, 2013, 09:07:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol anyways, i wanna see how hard it is for kirby to suck Ridley up xD because hes floating :P

I dunno if this has been answered, but what happens when Samus uses her Final Smash? will she transform into Ridley?

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 03, 2013, 09:46:43 PM
I dunno if this has been answered, but what happens when Samus uses her Final Smash? will she transform into Ridley?
Since there's no PSA included for Suited Samus...

Yes. She does turn into Ridley.

problem solved http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464

now samus doesnt turn into ridley after its final smash ends
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 03, 2013, 10:53:58 PM #515 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:58:13 PM by rax189
Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2013, 10:51:31 PM
problem solved http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464

now samus doesnt turn into ridley after its final smash ends
Hmmmm if you use the new model changer in brawl box to make samus become zerosuit samus at FS.... You can have an extra zero suite samus slot open O_o lol Of course you couldnt give ZSS ALL of her original moves but you could probably make it work... xD


Post Merge: January 03, 2013, 10:57:32 PM

WOW!!!! Same goes for wario! It would work out even easier for him xD You just make Wario model change into super wario and make him faster and jump higher etc. Now there is an extra slot opened to put characters over Super Wario.... I think lol maybe what im saying makes no sense at all :P

I actually think thats possible but you'd have to use codes to make it work.

Codes to allow you to use WarioMan separately, then release a pac that makes Wario model change into WarioMan via model changer and not the game transformation...

All WarioMan's attacks are just wario's with different PSA stuff which I believe his psa is big enough to handle that. Might be worth looking into cause I'd get my ZSS slot back.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 03, 2013, 11:10:21 PM
I actually think thats possible but you'd have to use codes to make it work.

Codes to allow you to use WarioMan separately, then release a pac that makes Wario model change into WarioMan via model changer and not the game transformation...

All WarioMan's attacks are just wario's with different PSA stuff which I believe his psa is big enough to handle that. Might be worth looking into cause I'd get my ZSS slot back.
Ya that would be sick :D I can see how wario man would work but ZSS has a complete differant moveset then samus. So you would have to See what attacks and animations NEED to be changed and what could stay xD

I must say, a really well done PSA. I love it.

And Thank you for making this very compatible over Diddy, I don't have to fix anything myself now!  ;D

I found the red ridley sometimes goes into T stance when it plays as a cpu and it picks up a sword. Over ZSS. Other than that, I got no complaints :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: rax189 on January 03, 2013, 11:12:52 PM
Ya that would be sick :D I can see how wario man would work but ZSS has a complete differant moveset then samus. So you would have to See what attacks and animations NEED to be changed and what could stay xD
warioman has no motion he only has one costume and a fitwarioman.pac he uses wario montion etc and i doubt i could put ridley 3.85mb motion and wario together without freezing and having one costume would suck.

Quote from: zutox on January 04, 2013, 01:31:32 AM
I found the red ridley sometimes goes into T stance when it plays as a cpu and it picks up a sword. Over ZSS. Other than that, I got no complaints :)
i think i know why since CF has a diferent sword animation i will check into that latter.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2013, 02:44:18 AM
warioman has no motion he only has one costume and a fitwarioman.pac he uses wario montion etc and i doubt i could put ridley 3.85mb motion and wario together without freezing and having one costume would suck.
i think i know why since CF has a diferent sword animation i will check into that latter.
Well the ZSS idea might work, and would it be possible to half warios costumes with warioman? using codes and what not?

Quote from: rax189 on January 04, 2013, 03:18:23 AM
Well the ZSS idea might work, and would it be possible to half warios costumes with warioman? using codes and what not?
samus/zss filesizes are crap you couldnt even give samus  her specials  that just wouldnt work at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

There's one problem with the Warioman theory...

...

He would only have ONE palette. Until editing the main rel file for Brawl is more of a possibility.