Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 09, 2013, 10:52:29 PM
any news on other m model and metal ridley?
well snoppy didnt said anything about meta ridley neither did anivernage so far i know as much as you do right now i just posted the links on the previous page after that i didnt get any news.

just putting this here also so it doesnt pass unoticed do to the new page

Quote from: Crony on January 09, 2013, 10:26:39 PM
I have tested the over Capitan Falcon version and, if I use the side-B, I can still fly...
Have you update the ZSS version maybe...?
   :-\
just downloaded the falcon version and it seems betweens the updates i somehow didnt put the code to fall after using side b in the air lol but the code is in the zss version lol

i did some updates on both versions

Captain Falcon now he falls after using sideB in the air


ZSS version Fixed some t stances he had with certain items because CF is diferent from anyone else instead of having swing4 , swing4start and swing4hold animations he has swing41,swing41start and swing41hold animations and i forgot to rename them back to the zss version now its fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 09, 2013, 10:52:29 PM
any news on other m model and metal ridley?

why yes, there is .... some.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so far he's fit to the same boneset as i made for Ridley, and he's about half rigged.  my semester started up this week, which means weekends will basically be my only hacking time.  so don't expect it too soon, but i am actually working on it.  i'll also try to get the Spec maps and shine stuff working too, but i can't promise i'll have the space for it.  stupid picky Charizard.

Quote from: Snoopy on January 09, 2013, 11:22:00 PM
why yes, there is .... some.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so far he's fit to the same boneset as i made for Ridley, and he's about half rigged.  my semester started up this week, which means weekends will basically be my only hacking time.  so don't expect it too soon, but i am actually working on it.  i'll also try to get the Spec maps and shine stuff working too, but i can't promise i'll have the space for it.  stupid picky Charizard.
hell yeash
lookin good

Quote from: Snoopy on January 09, 2013, 11:22:00 PM
why yes, there is .... some.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so far he's fit to the same boneset as i made for Ridley, and he's about half rigged.  my semester started up this week, which means weekends will basically be my only hacking time.  so don't expect it too soon, but i am actually working on it.  i'll also try to get the Spec maps and shine stuff working too, but i can't promise i'll have the space for it.  stupid picky Charizard.
yes its looking good xD snoopy even if charizard cant handle those maps make a version with them sincee CF and ZSS have much higher pcs size than charizard :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ridley has a glitch when used with the final smash code  :'(. From what I've gathered it is a loop issue in the way the FS is coded in the zss/cFalcon.pac. Just dnt kno much about psa if I wanted to fix  on my own.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on January 13, 2013, 02:22:16 AM
Ridley has a glitch when used with the final smash code  :'(. From what I've gathered it is a loop issue in the way the FS is coded in the zss/cFalcon.pac. Just dnt kno much about psa if I wanted to fix  on my own.
i dont know waht the fs code is is ridley works perfectly  normal imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not many people use this I guess, I like it, so you dont have to chase a smashball around..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47689.msg973835#msg973835

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Thats probably because most people have the unrestricted camera code.

I for one will probably look more into this when I have more people to play with then just myself.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: RedMan911 on January 13, 2013, 05:03:37 AM
Not many people use this I guess, I like it, so you dont have to chase a smashball around..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47689.msg973835#msg973835
well i dont know how to make ridley work with that code at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I rather like it when there are 4 people going crazy to try and catch the smash ball first.
Using that code I find balancing and play style to be..not very easy since some characters are better than others at racking up on damage, while some are better at knock back rather than high damage.
I found the idea to be very cool at first, until I realized how hard it would be for some characters to get it compared to others.
I think I'll stick with the classic ball :)
You Never Know!

Yea, just thought I's share. I'll probably end up trying to fix it myself. But yea Ridley is Nice :).

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

I do like Ridley a lot as well, but I do feel that he lacks some omph. As in decent knockback. It's kinda rare to see underpowered PSA's on the Vault, but I'd have to say Ridley is one of them.
His moves are kinda slow and they are all easy to interrupt and all of them seems to lack any good koing power.
The up spinning move he does really ought to have some good knockback since he is left open after using that attack.
Maybe also give him a meteor mash at the tip of his tail when he spins around and attacks with his tail in the air.
You Never Know!

I'm pretty sure he has or at least HAD a meteor at the tip of the tail for his spin move. :srs:

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: zutox on January 13, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
I do like Ridley a lot as well, but I do feel that he lacks some omph. As in decent knockback. It's kinda rare to see underpowered PSA's on the Vault, but I'd have to say Ridley is one of them.
His moves are kinda slow and they are all easy to interrupt and all of them seems to lack any good koing power.
The up spinning move he does really ought to have some good knockback since he is left open after using that attack.
Maybe also give him a meteor mash at the tip of his tail when he spins around and attacks with his tail in the air.
ridley side smash kills at 100 and few% same for full chaged downB he also has a spike on the tip on the foward aerial and down aerial
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.