Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
In my moveset swap the down smash with the down-b then, and use Thunder. Gyarados is known for being able to use thunder despite his typing, makes him terrifying.


Quote from: Carnage on June 23, 2013, 08:30:01 PM
that isnt the question, since i can make a large grip for bowser but then other chars like zss will be loose in the middle if you get what im going  for , but  when i get there i will see what comes out of it.
good luck with that
what r u planning for FS?
we need something cinematic IMO

Carnage.

Didn't you want Gyarados to be over Mario?

I can port his model for you if need be.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 23, 2013, 08:50:02 PM
Carnage.

Didn't you want Gyarados to be over Mario?

I can port his model for you if need be.
yeah he is going over mario i didnt port the model yet becuase i dont have enough animations to psa yet xD if you want to port go ahead but it isnt something  urgent persay  since with bb porting is really easy.

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 23, 2013, 08:37:03 PM
good luck with that
what r u planning for FS?
we need something cinematic IMO
well the FS will be hyper beam but im not sure what gfx we will use  so i cant say  if it will look very cinematic since we dont have a set gfx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will get to work right away. PM me the models. Do you have a base wait I can start the pose from s well as any particular pose.you want?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I think I changed my mind about the Animating part.

I just don't feel as motivated as I used to...

But if you need me for any PSA issues, then I'll help.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 24, 2013, 06:48:38 PM #636 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:52:52 PM by Carnage
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on June 24, 2013, 05:30:27 PM
Will get to work right away. PM me the models. Do you have a base wait I can start the pose from s well as any particular pose.you want?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32525 im using this model and the pose would be fine like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  also you made recolours for boygos gyarados and since its the same model i bet they will work over flygon's so csp for the recolours you made would be nice too.

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 24, 2013, 05:55:47 PM
I think I changed my mind about the Animating part.

I just don't feel as motivated as I used to...

But if you need me for any PSA issues, then I'll help.
i understand so far i dont need psa help since im still only on the animation part
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 24, 2013, 06:48:38 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32525 im using this model and the pose would be fine like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  also you made recolours for boygos gyarados and since its the same model i bet they will work over flygon's so csp for the recolours you made would be nice too.
i understand so far i dont need psa help since im still only on the animation part
Ok ill do the pose. Do you mind if I add my own twists to the character. Example: If you check the CSP Bak most of my CSPs have some type of powerp that compliments the CSPs. As for Recolors you must have me mistaken. I never did any recoors for Gyrados. I didnt even know Gyrados was out until now.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Carnage on June 23, 2013, 10:39:24 AM
So here is the Run
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think his head needs to be moving for this to look right. The body movement is great, but his head needs some kind of action.


If you don't have anyone else in mind, i'm down to help you with whatever animations you need.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

June 25, 2013, 06:36:04 AM #640 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:04:01 AM by Carnage
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on June 25, 2013, 01:13:51 AM
Ok ill do the pose. Do you mind if I add my own twists to the character. Example: If you check the CSP Bak most of my CSPs have some type of powerp that compliments the CSPs. As for Recolors you must have me mistaken. I never did any recoors for Gyrados. I didnt even know Gyrados was out until now.
my bad lol  the guy that did recolors for boygos gyarados over squirtle was GanonZack  and i guess  i confused the ganons lol http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25942 i bet if you change this textures to the gyarados that flygon did  they will match since its the same model

Quote from: Riddler on June 25, 2013, 02:37:27 AM
I think his head needs to be moving for this to look right. The body movement is great, but his head needs some kind of action.
yeah i know like i said its my first time actualy doing some animations so they fell kinda robotic

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on June 25, 2013, 03:31:04 AM
If you don't have anyone else in mind, i'm down to help you with whatever animations you need.
i would love the help fell free to choose whatever you wanna do from the list bellow what is marked with done is already finished, gonna send you my wip folder.

So gyarados moveset finaly

Jab -a single strong bite like ganon only one jab(done)

up tilt- a vicios headbut  starting low until the top

down tilt- a lower bite(done)

side tilt- aqua tail a side taill swipe(done)

dash attack - he pushes all his body foward and hits the opoenet witha stong headbutt.(done)

up smash-iron head- gyardoes gets his head in position and launges a violent  headbut

Side smash ice fang-  moves foward  doing a powerfull bite that does frost damage

down smash- earthquake he slaps his taill hard in the ground causing damage on the ground ony on both sides

Neutral Air- Brine gyrados makes splashes of water apear around him

Foward air - FLame thrower a shot ranged flame from its mouth

Down air- Stone edje gyarados sends a bolder down abit

Up air -rock smash gyrados breaks charizard bolder over its head

back air- tail swipe

Up special-Bounce its preety much like DDD he jumps up then crashes down

Neutral special- twister gyarados will create a twister and sending him foward(i will edit mario fire ball to go foward and multi hitting)

Side Special Dragon tail- Dragon taill will work like marios cape by switching the oponents around and projectiles

Down special- Hydro pump i will edit mario fludd to become a charged water move and it will do damage instead of pushing ppl back only

FS hyper beam- i will either use lucario gfx colored yellow or groudon solar beam gfx

down taunt- dragon dance  i still dont know how to implement this with becoming OP i could make it like  the next 10 attacks or so get extra speed and damage but even then it would be abit op tough, this is gonna be for last  to see what i can do with it.

Any feedback about the moveset is welcome if you fell something must be changed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

mario has a lot of space
how about 2 final smashes
one beamy thingy
and for the other:
how about something like him acting like the stage is an ocean and goes up and down headbutting whoever is on his way
u know kinda like whales jump out from the ocean

Gyarados Animation Tests

June 26, 2013, 08:39:17 AM #642 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:41:41 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 26, 2013, 12:58:13 AM
mario has a lot of space
how about 2 final smashes
one beamy thingy
and for the other:
how about something like him acting like the stage is an ocean and goes up and down headbutting whoever is on his way
u know kinda like whales jump out from the ocean

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And how do you supose i do that? i cant just fill the stage with water and even if i could i couldnt make you move around and jumping, that would be extremely hard to psa if it was possible, i have no clue how to do that really and it would be too easy to dodje imo


Just made the up tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and i dont think i showed this attacks yet

squat wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


side tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


his single jab
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i know its side tilt looks kinda bland but i will try to make it look more alive if i can right now im trying to do all attacks and then i will perfect the animations that need it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 26, 2013, 07:00:42 PM #643 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:05:22 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Mr.MW on June 26, 2013, 12:58:13 AM
mario has a lot of space
how about 2 final smashes
one beamy thingy
and for the other:
how about something like him acting like the stage is an ocean and goes up and down headbutting whoever is on his way
u know kinda like whales jump out from the ocean

Gyarados Animation Tests

I like this idea, maybe Gyarados can hit the opponent with his tail or something to activate his FS, then it will trigger a cutscene similar to Captain's FS, with water around Gyarados like in the video. Idk how possible that would be on Mario though.

Also I know im a little late but I just wanted to say Gyarados is completely useless when using Thunder too lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

June 26, 2013, 07:52:52 PM #644 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:19:18 PM by Carnage
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on June 26, 2013, 07:00:42 PM
I like this idea, maybe Gyarados can hit the opponent with his tail or something to activate his FS, then it will trigger a cutscene similar to Captain's FS, with water around Gyarados like in the video. Idk how possible that would be on Mario though.

Also I know im a little late but I just wanted to say Gyarados is completely useless when using Thunder too lol
i cant give CF FS's to mario  its like an article and i cant add the water, without water this final smash would look really silly lol

Quote from: Riddler on June 27, 2013, 04:11:54 AM
I'd suggest closing his mouth when he squats
we cant keep its mouth closed much time since the mouth rigg is kinda iffy and ppl would notice clipping, since when you close the mouth something clips  behind the jaw so we try to make the mouth on close fast so ppl cant notice it. and gyarados is always with his mouth open xD

Special low hydro pump in the ground

start
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fire
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fire Full
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RevenantGenesis epic down smash(earthquake)

charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lw4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.