Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Yo... looking at that video above... Garadose looks pretty epic. He is a bit big but it looks pretty legit.

Good work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2013, 08:40:45 AM
Yo... looking at that video above... Garadose looks pretty epic. He is a bit big but it looks pretty legit.

Good work.
thanks well gyarados needed to be big to fell like gyarados xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I get that... but being THAT big, he seems like a huge target. But I'm glad it turned out good for you.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 23, 2013, 04:17:50 PM #723 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:18:45 PM by GanonG0d81
On a side note, I know they're pretty bad, but I was bored. Anywas her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

well they are for all the colors so when i update gyarados with the effpac ids i will include all that so ppl can choose what they want to use i acepted them on the vault but i cant see them under the csp lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2013, 04:50:42 PM
well they are for all the colors so when i update gyarados with the effpac ids i will include all that so ppl can choose what they want to use i acepted them on the vault but i cant see them under the csp lol
Are They too tall? I don't have an SD Card to test so that's why I take huge risks when making these things. Someone should create some type of frame for where the faces should be.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on July 23, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
Are They too tall? I don't have an SD Card to test so that's why I take huge risks when making these things. Someone should create some type of frame for where the faces should be.
dkn all i know is i cant see them altough i have acepted them if i click on the csps
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he is a perfect size. It reflects his fat butt perfectly lol.

I also read someone mentioned that Gyarados's Ai was dumb, I can take a look at it, I edited Typlosion's AI hardcore to make him work right a cpu.

Also i believe the CSPs are the perfect size, I haven't tried them but they are the right dimensions.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 23, 2013, 08:24:40 PM
I think he is a perfect size. It reflects his fat butt perfectly lol.

I also read someone mentioned that Gyarados's Ai was dumb, I can take a look at it, I edited Typlosion's AI hardcore to make him work right a cpu.

Also i believe the CSPs are the perfect size, I haven't tried them but they are the right dimensions.
Well could you test them and see if they are working properly because I don't follow what Carnage is saying. :/
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Hes talking about the download on the Vault, I guess they dont show for him even though he accepted them. I don't know about you but on my computer they all look like broken pics.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 23, 2013, 10:04:30 PM
Hes talking about the download on the Vault, I guess they dont show for him even though he accepted them. I don't know about you but on my computer they all look like broken pics.
Fixed


Post Merge: July 24, 2013, 04:47:10 PM

CSPs also in The CSP Bank (Requests Pending)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

So i have been psaing flygon and here are some ingame previews

low quality photos ahead

down smash eruption
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


foward smash fire punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt ice punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 27, 2013, 01:40:44 PM #732 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:47:13 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2013, 12:35:32 PM
So i have been psaing flygon and here are some ingame previews

low quality photos ahead

down smash eruption
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


foward smash fire punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down tilt ice punch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well... They are pretty good! I just have a suggestion :
You should make the ice punch as a S4Lw or S4Hi and making Flygon head butt in front of him for Down Tilt...
What's the fire effect used on the 1st pic?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 27, 2013, 01:40:44 PM
Well... They are pretty good! I just have a suggestion :
You should make the ice punch as a S4Lw or S4Hi and making Flygon head butt in front of him for Down Tilt...
What's the fire effect used on the 1st pic?
i made the ice punch punch the ground and he  around where he punchs theres a big hitbox that affects only grounded oponents with ice effect and 30% chance to trip

the fire effect is a standard gfx called flame orb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2013, 01:52:51 PM
i made the ice punch punch the ground and he  around where he punchs theres a big hitbox that affects only grounded oponents with ice effect and 30% chance to trip

the fire effect is a standard gfx called flame orb
Oh, I see... Well, I'm looking forward for Flygon PSA. You have my support!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.