Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
March 30, 2014, 02:11:54 AM #765 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:14:03 AM by RevenantGenesis
Nice! Good to see this got released. I have some recolors and CSPs that I made. Let me look through my computer, I'll find them.

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

Here everything is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nqq5ad28bv86m5s/Recolor.rar


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 02:11:54 AM
Nice! Good to see this got released. I have some recolors and CSPs that I made. Let me look through my computer, I'll find them.

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

Here everything is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nqq5ad28bv86m5s/Recolor.rar

Isn't he over Pit though? But the CSP's and all would probably work in the same way.

Woops.
Originally we were working on a version of him over Ness, and like Carnage said, Flygon's actually kinda old. But the texture data should work. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 02:11:54 AM
Nice! Good to see this got released. I have some recolors and CSPs that I made. Let me look through my computer, I'll find them.

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

Here everything is.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nqq5ad28bv86m5s/Recolor.rar

didnt know you had recolours xD download updated with recolours.Anyone that wants them please redownload.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.