Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 18, 2012, 03:14:26 PM
Woot! Thanks. :)
EDIT: I'm also getting into stages. Here's a preview of what I''m working on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn. I wish I knew who to make stages :P


You should totally learn and create some epic stages. I would, but my semester starts in a few weeks and I seriously need to focus. It may be the case for you too though so I dunno  :>.>:


August 19, 2012, 03:47:35 PM #32 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:06:53 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 05:17:50 PM
Looks nice, I love Galaxy stages. Will the Boo be hovering around the background?
Thanks. Not sure about that, I don't have animating skills.
Quote from: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 07:12:05 PM
Damn. I wish I knew who to make stages :P
From what it looks like the hardest thing is importing it to brawlbox and everything.
Quote from: Haseyo on August 18, 2012, 08:02:30 PM
You should totally learn and create some epic stages. I would, but my semester starts in a few weeks and I seriously need to focus. It may be the case for you too though so I dunno  :>.>:
That's my goal :D

EDIT! Sorry for the slow progress guys. It's just that I'm really getting into the stages. Though I will make this a SSS/CSP's/Stage thread. I'm doing my best to keep everything up. Thanks guys for being so patient.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not make a thread in the Stage forums? Mewtwo has both an SSP (for his stages) Thread and a Stage thread. May reduce the cluster of random requests while talking about a stage, etc.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 04:41:05 AM
Why not make a thread in the Stage forums? Mewtwo has both an SSP (for his stages) Thread and a Stage thread. May reduce the cluster of random requests while talking about a stage, etc.
Good point. But I have't released a stage yet. When I will I'll move it. thanks for the notice.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 23, 2012, 01:40:43 AM #35 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:52:47 AM by Red93
Swag bump.

Oh btw, you should put more of your work up on the first post, like the ones you've completed for requests too. I'd for one would enjoy seeing it plus you can show off more of your work and what you've already done. :D

August 23, 2012, 05:02:52 AM #36 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:05:24 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Red93 on August 23, 2012, 01:40:43 AM
Swag bump.

Oh btw, you should put more of your work up on the first post, like the ones you've completed for requests too. I'd for one would enjoy seeing it plus you can show off more of your work and what you've already done. :D
I was eventually gonna do that at some point. Thanks for reminding me :). Anyways guys, I know I promised Wario CSP's but I found him too hard too pose (Sorry about that). And I feel like making CSP's for PSA'S that lack in them. Such as Shadow, Naruto, Knuckles, Zero, Ryu, Shadow, ect. I might start of with Naruto.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't tell if said Shadow twice because of the 1000 Shadows on the vault, or just typo  :>.>:

I could use a new Waluigi one: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1


Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 06:21:05 AM
Can't tell if said Shadow twice because of the 1000 Shadows on the vault, or just typo  :>.>:

I could use a new Waluigi one: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxkzlxqybf1w1s1
Both  :P. Yeah sure. I Just need some time to pose him.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll leave it to your imagination. He's certainly a quirky one.


August 23, 2012, 10:35:21 PM #40 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:36:13 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:23:23 PM
I'll leave it to your imagination. He's certainly a quirky one.
Not sure which pose I should do :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I could just finish this one up real fast.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Might be possible because of the mustache. But I'll give it a try.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The third one is the pose already in the PSA. The last one would be epic, but the first one would be a good start if the last on doesn't work. No image in the second one.


August 23, 2012, 10:49:29 PM #42 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:54:05 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 10:40:48 PM
The third one is the pose already in the PSA. The last one would be epic, but the first one would be a good start if the last on doesn't work. No image in the second one.
Oh yeah.. And I forgot to mention I was working on Naruto. I'll work on Waluigi after I'm done with Naruto.

EDIT!: Here's a Naruto preview. I was gonna have his right hand holding his thumb up but I'm finding the fingers a pain to close. Anyways.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

make for my young naruto model too xD
my naruto PSA needs also CSP/Bps xD and i will be using my young naruto as : main/red/green/blue and teen naruto+sage on the 2 other alts

i am not uploaded my own recolours for young naruto yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 25, 2012, 02:39:35 PM #44 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:52:11 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Naruto Is released. New poll. -.-'

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 06:50:25 PM

Ever scinse Naruto was released (yesterday), this thread has been lacking attention lately. I have made a new a poll but in the meanwhile I made some Ryu poses (GBC's model). Here are some previews (if you care).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
(Tried to make it like the MVC3 pose)

This one is the Same pose but angled a Different position. Though I am pretty confident this will be his official CSP after working on it for a long-ass-time. Hopefully Kagemaru is still working on the moveset. Anyways I'm pretty satisfied with the result. I hope you guys like it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.