Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Looks nice. I tried to pose him in his UMvC3 portrait before. I think I still have him somewhere....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 25, 2012, 09:30:03 PM #46 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:31:06 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 09:23:01 PM
Looks nice. I tried to pose him in his UMvC3 portrait before. I think I still have him somewhere....
Thanks :). I was afraid my thread was gonna die. It's been lacking a lot of attention lately :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I updated the OP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 09:30:03 PMThanks :). I was afraid my thread was gonna die. It's been lacking a lot of attention lately :P EDIT: Forgot to mention. I updated the OP.
No problem. Oh and here's my Ryu pose. How about using this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 10:03:54 PM
No problem. Oh and here's my Ryu pose. How about using this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh-my-God. That is sexy. But please do not take this the wrong way but I'm still uploading my own version of Ryu. But I will be using yours too :).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 10:29:12 PMOh-my-God. That is sexy. But please do not take this the wrong way but I'm still uploading my own version of Ryu. But I will be using yours too :).
Thanks :) You are welcome to use mine if you like and don't ask me to make the recolors because that pose would made a long time ago.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

awsome csp's man

*suggest you do shadow next 'cuase i is a shadow fanboy*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Ryu is finished. :P
New poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted.......




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

My fricken god.... O_O RYU... IT LOOKS MAGICAL   :happy: :happy: :happy: :patrick:



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Shadow the Freaggin'n Hedgehog  :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It will have eyes... this is just the Brawlbox preview.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 02, 2012, 02:45:40 PM
Aww, I wanted the soulless version D:
Soulless?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That pose says to me "death to all who oppose me" xD great job
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com