Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Which one do you guys prefer?

1.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:vyse:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Deadpool yes! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want Dem Legs. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You mean it was black the whole time you have BB? Anyways, I would change the background color to gray if I were you and if that doesn't work, make it darker or choose another color.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Deadpool <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fourth one is my Custom.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on September 04, 2012, 05:57:57 PM
Deadpool <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fourth one is my Custom.
looks awesome

September 05, 2012, 12:47:39 AM #72 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:49:41 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Testing... I recently ACCIDENTALLY removed this thread. Instead of "Remove poll" I put "Remove topic". I was so pissed at the moment. But thankfully Albafika was able to restore it. Thank you Albafika! ;D

Anyways. New poll. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how you put Dem Legs for Chun-Li. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Vegeta is done. Hope you like it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.