Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Yay sonic heroes! i love that game, but since I lost the gc disc, I'm forced to emulate it in my wii (with all the lag of course)

Anyway nice sonic pose, he looks awesome, but serous, but awesome
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 22, 2012, 09:15:55 PM #91 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:49:24 PM by Lee
Quote from: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
Yay sonic heroes! i love that game, but since I lost the gc disc, I'm forced to emulate it in my wii (with all the lag of course)

Anyway nice sonic pose, he looks awesome, but serous, but awesome
I wish I knew how to edit STR0. If so I could add a smile and edit the eyes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

k ricki

special surprise, tell meh i wants it nows!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Remember you can always photoshop a smile
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 22, 2012, 09:27:16 PM #94 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:34:55 PM by Lee
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 22, 2012, 09:17:01 PM
k ricki

special surprise, tell meh i wants it nows!
NEVER!

Quote from: Flygon on September 22, 2012, 09:20:34 PM
Remember you can always photoshop a smile
I was already planning on doing that. :P
The eyes can use some editing as well. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT!:
If someone could link me the tutorial to the thread on how to edit STR0
That would be much appreciated.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>_>

i know nothing about stro or what ever, so i cant help
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


What happened to Dem Legs? :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's a three way tie.. It reminds me the time it happened to Nanobuds. Except his was more epic  :srs:
I'll ask him for advice. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just kicked that tie in the face.  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2012, 12:59:29 AM
I just kicked that tie in the face.  :srs:
Chun-Li it is!

EDIT: Another Tie  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Created a 3-way tie
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.