Swingset CSP Stuffs | Mario Revamp ~ (please don't lurk, don't be shy!) </3 :c )

Started by SwingSet, August 15, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Captain Falcon
9 (39.1%)
Luigi
5 (21.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Toon Link
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Well, I'm back. So is my motivation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: shadow2006 on July 30, 2013, 04:09:35 AM
this are so cool! can u make sonic next???
Why thank you. :)

Well Sonic is winning, so I don't see why not. ;D

And welcome to Brawlvault. :P
 Triple post. Sanction lasts 14 days.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice, you still make CSPs using screenshots?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 05:27:24 AM
Nice, you still make CSPs using screenshots?
Thanks! ;D

Yeah, now I use Brawlbox to take better sreenshots.

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lovin' the sonic ones. the purple reminds me of bubble gum. idk y.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy lookin.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 31, 2013, 12:53:13 PM
lovin' the sonic ones. the purple reminds me of bubble gum. idk y.
Tnx. I've had that same dream.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 31, 2013, 01:59:23 PM
Sexy lookin.
:vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

chuck norris needs some luvvins for his butt kickery, make dat CSP for his triangular eyenes, and make it good :>.>:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on August 01, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
make dat CSP for his triangular eyenes, and make it good :>.>:
You mean Zelda?

>_>

<_<

[spoiler]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like Wii U Link. Great job.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 04, 2013, 03:34:20 AM
Looks like Wii U Link. Great job.
>_>

Umm... I... Umm yes... that's what I totally intended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Diddy Kong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dr Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are great, SwingSet. I've got a Sonic model in mind, but it's not just a different texture so I don't know if it'll work. If you'd like to try it, thanks! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196)

^ I second the whole teaching thing!

September 30, 2013, 09:44:05 PM #209 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:20:22 PM by SwingSet
Sonic Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: RedGamer on September 16, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
would you kindly do one for this doc?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33925
Quote from: Dmickolas on September 16, 2013, 10:14:08 PM
These are great, SwingSet. I've got a Sonic model in mind, but it's not just a different texture so I don't know if it'll work. If you'd like to try it, thanks! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32196)
I'll get on to those at some point in time.

About the teaching, there's already good tutorials out there. I might make my own.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.