Dark Samus import Model

Started by Crony, August 17, 2012, 10:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello everyone!  ;D
I'm stay working on the MP2 Dark Samus model, but i found a problem.

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?




In the brawl box I see the model right, but in game the texture dont work...
I hope someone can really help me, I will PM you the file.
  :'(

did u have ur import settings like this?



if not, make it like that, then re-test it after other edits to ur model.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2012, 11:56:15 AM
did u have ur import settings like this?



if not, make it like that, then re-test it after other edits to ur model.

Nothing, same problem... I can send you the file if you want

I could give it a look if you want. Send me the .max and this glitchy .PAC. ._.

Quote from: Albafika on August 17, 2012, 03:02:26 PM
I could give it a look if you want. Send me the .max and this glitchy .PAC. ._.

Ok, link sended.


I feel this should be in the Help section, but hey, it's about time someone does a Dark Samus import :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Go on the folder "Material" and select the texture looking weird.
And on UVWRapMode and VWRapMode : select Clamp.

August 17, 2012, 07:09:04 PM #8 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:11:15 PM by Crony
Done!!! Coming soon on brawl vault!  :happy:

Special Thanks to Albafika!
 :kdance:

WANT!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 18, 2012, 02:58:33 PM #10 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:07:01 PM by Crony
 :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:



Finish! Here the link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28301&Moderated=All

Special Thanks to BlueLink and Albafika,
I've never been able to do this without your helps!


Holy [censored]... That looks awesome.
Does she have a "ball"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 18, 2012, 06:45:43 PMHoly [censored]... That looks awesome. Does she have a "ball"?
She does but it just Samus' ball retexture. I keep refering Dark Samus as "he" or "it" for some strange reason...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 06:47:32 PM
She does but it just Samus' ball retexture. I keep refering Dark Samus as "he" or "it" for some strange reason...
That's fine by me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]