Custom Csp Factory

Started by Anivernage, August 22, 2012, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 22, 2012, 10:23:25 PM Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:34:48 PM by Anivernage
Thread about to revive in 2015...

Hmm, alrighty then.

Classic Sonic & Tails - http://www.mediafire.com/?gyhv81fe0hjyin8

The current ones are okay, but I was hoping for something more like a back to back pose, like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Think you can do it? I dunno if it's possible or not.



V1 ill try to impove it later and give them smiley faces :P like in the pic.

You know what, that's perfect as it is. Maybe Tail's tails behind Sonic (can't tell if Sonic being in front would cause his head to block Tails), but yeah, I love it :D




I have a request can you make some CSP for metal sonic?
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0

sure just need a custom pose pic you would like for a CSP and i suppose is nano metal sonic ;D


Are the rest of the re-colors coming along fine?


Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 07:27:45 PM
Are the rest of the re-colors coming along fine?
Yeah they´re coming just im busy a bit with sasuke PSA >.>

Also

I didn't even know you did PSA. I just wanted to make sure I requested all the colors, not just the default. I'm in no rush.


Quote from: Anivernage on August 23, 2012, 08:49:17 PM
Yeah they´re coming just im busy a bit with sasuke PSA >.>

Also

thx that looks real kool
CRASHOUT DA BEST AT ANIMATION,PORTING,PSA,CSP,AND BP JUST LET ME KNO WHEN YA NEED HELP AIGHT PEACEMusic Thread http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48722.0<br />
Scourge project threadhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48768.msg993626#msg993626
jet psa http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49704.0
Team http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50191.0

Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 09:30:11 PM
I didn't even know you did PSA. I just wanted to make sure I requested all the colors, not just the default. I'm in no rush.
Click on my sig to see my PSA thread ;D
Also


Quote from: Crashout on August 23, 2012, 09:57:04 PM
thx that looks real kool
Do you want recolors of him?

Sexxxxxaaayyyy

Thank you very much :D