Custom Csp Factory

Started by Anivernage, August 22, 2012, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Don't forget the other 5 recolors. :P

you also forgot brawl mario models/textures but you will do them then you doing the onces from SMBZ mario PSA xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I have a request, can you make a better CSP and recolors for Shadow? And if possible make it similar to this:


Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 25, 2012, 12:03:22 AM
I have a request, can you make a better CSP and recolors for Shadow? And if possible make it similar to this:
sure ;D

Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on August 25, 2012, 02:34:15 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25092

Nymph please
what kind of pose would you like for her?


August 25, 2012, 05:32:04 AM #37 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:37:55 AM by chaos_knight9000
This is all the Sephiroth recolors I have on my SD card. There's a FitMotion to get him left-handed: http://www.mediafire.com/?g296704t8r7doar

I would like to request them in this pose:
http://gamersmansion.webs.com/photos/dissidia_artwork_sephiroth.png

Not full body though, more like a lil the waist up. Also, could you send me like a bigger version through PM? I wanna make a CSS Icon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 25, 2012, 12:03:22 AM
I have a request, can you make a better CSP and recolors for Shadow? And if possible make it similar to this:
here i added details on Super one ;D



Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 25, 2012, 04:56:12 AM
Brawl Fox in this pose but facing the front.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii549/TheSoraKid/baa25395.png

here it is :D


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 05:32:04 AM
This is all the Sephiroth recolors I have on my SD card. There's a FitMotion to get him left-handed: http://www.mediafire.com/?g296704t8r7doar

I would like to request them in this pose:
http://gamersmansion.webs.com/photos/dissidia_artwork_sephiroth.png

Not full body though, more like a lil the waist up. Also, could you send me like a bigger version through PM? I wanna make a CSS Icon.

sure also i dont see the pear in the pose pic :P

Sometimes I'm not in a pear mood 24/7. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol :P ill be waiting for pear mood >.>

also
need your opinion before i make it csp <.<

Damn.....bangs....

Looks good so far. I guess you turn his head a little to the front. Maybe even move his eyes to face the camera. Also, sword should be lifted up a little more.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


August 25, 2012, 07:30:36 AM #43 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:32:56 AM by chaos_knight9000
Wow that looks good and you work fast! O.o Now go make the other recolors. Also, have you tinkered with the BrawlBox lighting before? He looks a lil dark to me and mind making BPs too?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 25, 2012, 07:30:36 AM
Wow that looks good and you work fast! O.o Now go make the other recolors. Also, mind making BPs too?
sure also