My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 26, 2013, 06:32:23 AM
i can sure use that reman animetion/model for mine naruto SSBF2 moveset for a win
also do my kid naruto/kid sasuke models works with the movesets? as alts.

It may not since jrush's Sasuke/Naruto model has a bunch of custom bones within his model.


Alright, had some last minute complications with Sasuke as usual. but that's been fixed. Tested all the costumes on my wii and everything's working right.

here are a couple of screens along with their costumes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@MarioDK, I'll send you the ramen model. the chopsticks I modelled myself though. Also, your models aren't compatible. But I already rigged storm 3 models for the both of them, both pre-shippuden.

I'm looking for voices for them now. Will release them by tonight if nothing goes wrong.

like to have brawl styled Naruto?
since i have a better texture for kid naruto now and i think its easy to edit it to teen naruto aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: jrush64 on September 26, 2013, 05:07:36 PM
I'm looking for voices for them now. Will release them by tonight if nothing goes wrong.

I have a sasuke voice pack... It has almost everything you need... if interested I can send you the pack! It's a really well done archive of sounds!

Really hope u realease before 7 tonight lol I wanna dl an play befote I gotta go back to work  in the morning

Quote from: Mariodk on September 26, 2013, 06:09:50 PM
like to have brawl styled Naruto?
since i have a better texture for kid naruto now and i think its easy to edit it to teen naruto aswell

I still honestly dont know the difference between normal and brawl styled. The way storm modes are textured, it would be pretty difficult to make it brawl styled.

September 26, 2013, 08:08:42 PM #1627 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 08:12:48 PM by Antiro
I wouldn't change ur models they look awesome

Are u gonna include a readme of the movesets

Loving the costumes...Is Sasuke going to have blood coming out of his eyes when he used a certain move involving those eyes? (unless the picture in the last post you posted was a costume or FS eyes)
-

I never got why people wanted things to be "brawl" styled. Why not enjoy the texture from wherever the character came from? I mean, one of the most incredible things with brawl hacking is that you can have a compilation of your favorite characters collide in the same place, with all their distinct styles and colors and textures. At least this is how I see it. I love that the characters stick out like a sore thumb, that you can instantly see they are from another world :D
You Never Know!

September 26, 2013, 09:13:34 PM #1630 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:54:45 PM by KingSexyPuff
Woo, I can't wait, you have done such an awesome job, It's unbelieveable!What time is the release :D, you have an estimate? Woo you're awesome.

Try not to post in all caps next time. ^-^

Quote from: zutox on September 26, 2013, 09:13:25 PM
I never got why people wanted things to be "brawl" styled. Why not enjoy the texture from wherever the character came from? I mean, one of the most incredible things with brawl hacking is that you can have a compilation of your favorite characters collide in the same place, with all their distinct styles and colors and textures. At least this is how I see it. I love that the characters stick out like a sore thumb, that you can instantly see they are from another world :D
Because some people want that character to actually fit in.


Hey Jrush, have you ever notice your thread is full of *ahem* newbies? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: zutox on September 26, 2013, 09:13:25 PM
I never got why people wanted things to be "brawl" styled. Why not enjoy the texture from wherever the character came from? I mean, one of the most incredible things with brawl hacking is that you can have a compilation of your favorite characters collide in the same place, with all their distinct styles and colors and textures. At least this is how I see it. I love that the characters stick out like a sore thumb, that you can instantly see they are from another world :D


Lol isn't that wat smash brothers about bring characters together for the ulitmate fight to see whose best


Brawl styled, non brawl styled, I dont really care. As long as the texture looks good in game I'm fine.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 26, 2013, 09:22:23 PM
Hey Jrush, have you ever notice your thread is full of *ahem* newbies? >.>
Brawl styled, non brawl styled, I dont really care. As long as the texture looks good in game I'm fine.

Yeah I noticed.

I'm done with Sasuke's voice pack. By the way, I'm making english voice packs, no japanese. I'm including the sfx id's so you can make your own japanese voices.