Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 127
Author Topic: My PSA Projects Officially Done  (Read 546172 times)
5una~
Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1590 on: September 22, 2013, 02:00:08 AM »

I tested out the new Sasuke and the only freezes I came across was when trying to fight Ike as a CPU and when I selected a certain stage but that could of been on my end and as for Yuri no freezes what so ever I have came across really loving that side b when he spins his sword awesome job with these can't wait for the final products of these epic psa's
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:03:29 AM by 5una~ » Logged

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1591 on: September 22, 2013, 07:21:50 AM »

Jrush, did you plan to release a sawndz or even wavs for the hacks you plan to upload (ie Naruto and Sasuke) ?

Since they're both over Ike I'm assuming I'd have to use a rel file to port one of the characters over and change each indivisual SFX ID to match the character I'll be porting over for sounds, if I remember correctly.

DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1592 on: September 22, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »

Tested Xemnas, heres the results:
    No freezes whatsoever.He works fine except a few minor things outside his air attacks which I can tell aren't programmed yet. The down smash looks like its supposed to hit twice but the first hit always knocks the opponent away. The down special works fine but could use some more knockback or damage. And on the FS unless you do it right on the target they can evade or it won't hit them at all. And if that happens some small hit GFX are left over. On the N-B the single shot backwards is cool but I've not been able to hit one person with it. Maybe for the last hit or two he could use both hands? Never played KH so I don't know what his abilities are. Doesn't matter though, still looking forward to the finished version of this guy so there can finally be a usable PSA over Ganon without rels.

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1593 on: September 22, 2013, 09:56:11 AM »

So have you guys tested out this new Sasuke and Yuri, any freezes at all? I need to start updating his all their models
    No freezes at all with me! Nicely done psas!!!! I test xenmas later today
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:00:54 AM by frozenfire98 » Logged

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1594 on: September 22, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »

hey idk if u was trying to mimic ur bleach psa but if u are when u get the first smash ball an u go into final form xemnas it dosnt stay in that form also when u get the second smash ball it dosnt do much dmg idk if that what u planned or not i also can tell u havnt finish the air attacks  
    so it hard to get a smash ball in air lol he moves a lil slow for xemnas tbh  xemnas is a faster paced character off the kingdom hearts game also u should increase the ammount of attacks he does with the A button for melee with the swords an make them a tad bit faster  like fox but slower

now for the other part of the final smash when u activate it i had a few glitches where i couldnt see my character after i gotten the second ball or the screen went black an also its nearly imposible to get the enemies into the middle of the zone to get all the dmg actually i havnt yet been able to get them in the middle of the blast field  

he does fight pretty good with the moves u already have installed in him but roxas kickes my ass lol

here one thing i would like to see changed a bit differently his B up move to save or move up in the fields like when u get the second smash ball u can fly somewhatish could u make it sould he could fly faster instead of slow movement one it hard in some levels that i have made to reach the smash ball before roxas lol bc he can get up to places quicker n if people are around him when he goes for take off add in a lil hitbox for a knockback zone an for the first one make it better to move around with expecially since it not great for recovery an a get away move itjust jumps in spins like the up b move an it only goes in one direction

say if im far off the map an im trying to get back to it so i can land an reach the ledge lol well that move mouldnt help much haha
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 01:58:00 PM by Antiro » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1595 on: September 22, 2013, 02:56:51 PM »

Few more things about Xemnas now that I tested him with friends, his FS is buggy. It changes the stage direction if he hits a part of the stage that is damageable then the camera gets [censored]ed up. And is he supposed to stay in that secodn outfit without the cloak? He doesnt for me. I didn't have as many problems with the FS as Antiro but its still buggy and stuff.

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1596 on: September 22, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »

i think its suppose suppose to stay in that final skin but it dosnt want to when u activate the smashball

daniel741852
    Expert Kitten

Hacker in training.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1597 on: September 22, 2013, 10:15:10 PM »

It looks like Sasuke and Naruto are perfect, well except for sasuke freezing with Ike in the same map like 5una said, other than that they work fine! Now get ready to be bombarded with suggestions...

Sasuke:

- More mobility wth cursed mode but takes damage from using attacks

- Each attack in cursed mode deals dark damage

- Susano to deal atleast 10x more damage and the camera to be opposite

- For him to replace meta knights sound bank

- EMS mode to be activated with the side taunts

- Attacks are more powerful in EMS mode but you take damage from them

- Susano to look transparent

Naruto:

- Stars around him while he is in kyuubi mode?

- Dont give knockback to Rasenshuriken so the explosion can have a chance

- Kyuubi mode makes you more powerful and faster but you take moderate damage from almost all attacks

- Sage naruto to be a little more faster

Thats all I have Tongue sorry if I am bombarding you with suggestions, I'm just so hyped for this PSA!!!

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1598 on: September 23, 2013, 01:36:04 AM »

Can you tell me what exact stage you're talking about that Sasuke freezes against Ike. I've finished Xemas air attacks and retesting his final smash.

I also havent fully set Xemnas model changers yet. Thats why the coat doesnt stay.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:58:11 AM by jrush64 » Logged

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1599 on: September 23, 2013, 02:30:41 AM »

Well I tried to do Sasuke vs Cloud but it froze and I did Hyrule Castle 64 when I selected a stage I think it was orginally Bridge of Eldin but the stage thing I think is on my end and of course had Sasuke over Metaknight with the rel and Cloud over Ike

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1600 on: September 23, 2013, 03:07:58 AM »

This stage? Works fine for me.

I've updated Xemnas with new animations and hopefully a fixed final smash. Please guys test it out for now. Just lemme know if the final smash works better.

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 03:10:23 AM
    What Cloud PSA was it? I've tested with my Riku, Terra, Both Naruto's and it works fine. I even tested with Ike and it works fine.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:10:48 AM by jrush64 » Logged

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1601 on: September 23, 2013, 03:24:08 AM »

If you need play tests done and stuff I can do it I'll be up for awhile anyway oh and it was Cloud Strife made by HaloedHero
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:26:40 AM by 5una~ » Logged

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1602 on: September 23, 2013, 06:01:42 AM »

send me the new xemnas

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1603 on: September 23, 2013, 06:06:32 AM »

Use the same Xemnas link I sent you.

ballsofsteel9000
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1604 on: September 23, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »

I'd like to swing by out of left field and say thank you for the craziest Kingdom Hearts psa's I've ever seen. Aqua, Terra and Vanitas replace three characters I've always wanted to get rid of.

So I'll definately be trying out Xenmas when he's completed, as I've yet to come across a psa with your name on it that sucks. Keep up the good work everyone!

Pages:  1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 127
    Print
    Jump to: