My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright so I thought I'll post an update on everything.

- Roxas is 80% complete. He's been like that for the past 2 weeks. I'm just working on his final smash now. But the thing is I'm not too happy with some of his moves. Like his down-special and his up-smash.

For the first version, he won't have any throws, just a knock back attack like a smash.

- Squall, I'm redoing the animations and also rigging all the other models for him. Squall is like 60%

I've started on Aqua and Ventus but I haven't made much progress. I'll just say like 20% completed.

Because of Resident Evil, I'm been on some kind of Resident Evil high and I've been working on Chris and Leon non stop for the past few days. Chris is 60% done and will have custom throws while Leon is 20% done. Leon will have the same specials as Chris but different normal attacks and final smash.

I just wanted to say great work. I love the characters your choosing to make PSAs for.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Why not make Roxas and Ventus the same person? Wouldn't it be a lot of work to differentiate them?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 05, 2012, 07:43:20 PM
Why not make Roxas and Ventus the same person? Wouldn't it be a lot of work to differentiate them?
umm roxas and ventus have completely different fighting style. Roxas can have the same moves as sora or he can be dual wield. Ventus on the other hand, has a completely different moveset.

Don't they both use two key blades? Aren't they the same person? Or clones? I'm not too knowledgeable on the kingdom hearts plot. It lost me after 2
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Kagemaru, I am also confused about Kingdom Hearts. I just know that Ven is connected to them in some way. But they have totally different fighting styles. I kind of like the way Ven fights.

Also Ven wield his keyblade backhanded, and with only one hand; also he's more quick and rapid but less powerful. So... Yeah, Ven is quite different from Roxas or Sora. I like how he fight too, and he has one of the most coolest style of the game, WingBlade c: (The other one is Aqua's Ghost Drive, it's awesome how she dodge and attack while teleporting and leaving behind after-images of her.)

Isn't Roxas sora's nobody?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 06, 2012, 04:48:56 PMIsn't Roxas sora's nobody?
Yes. And he also Ventus at the same time. He just completely forgot his past and memories, which is why Roxas looks like Ven.   Well that's my theory. I haven't played DDD yet.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Kingdom Hearts story has just gotten way to confusing.

@Lucifergale, I'm thinking of how I'm going to put ghost drive. It's definitely cool the way she leaves after-images of herself.

Good news on Squall. I've been working all day, and I'm definitely 100% done with his attack animations. So I'm about to start psa'ing. But I'm out tonight so I'll start tomorrow.

I wanted to announce another project.



He's going to be over Lucas, but with Marth's bones and some of his animations. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help me with a moveset because I don't have anything yet though.

October 06, 2012, 05:49:32 PM #220 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:55:01 PM by chaos_knight9000
Neku! Yes! :happy: Although, I think the model should use Pit's bones because Neku and Pit seem to have a similiar body build...and because of those arms on him right now. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

sora stabbed his heart in kh1 and vens hearts went into roxas thats why they look alike. The director of the series stated this.
KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neku!!!
Need a beta tester?

It isn't really my model and I don't want to tamper with it. But it better than the chibi one though. I have a sprite sheet for neku which will just make things sooo much easier.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2012, 06:14:26 PMIt isn't really my model and I don't want to tamper with it. But it better than the chibi one though.
True....and the model is getting a revamp anyway.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/quote]
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509