My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's great news on Squall..but who is he going over ?

..dont know if you already stated this.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 06, 2012, 05:38:01 PM
Kingdom Hearts story has just gotten way to confusing.

@Lucifergale, I'm thinking of how I'm going to put ghost drive. It's definitely cool the way she leaves after-images of herself.

Good news on Squall. I've been working all day, and I'm definitely 100% done with his attack animations. So I'm about to start psa'ing. But I'm out tonight so I'll start tomorrow.

I wanted to announce another project.



He's going to be over Lucas, but with Marth's bones and some of his animations. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help me with a moveset because I don't have anything yet though.

You're getting more and more awesome my friend. And if you have the game itself I could probably help you, since it's a lot easier to mention the pin and watch it in action than describe the attack. On youtube there aren't so many videos about the pins unfortunately :/

I'll help.  I loved that game. sprite sheets are my best friend too.

We can collab on him and Dante if you want.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i actually like roxas' fighting style better because he's fast and spammy lol. plus he uses one combo after the next repeatedly.

I finally got Roxas magic hour graphics so that's good and I'm 70% done with animatiosn for Nekup, he's pretty easy to animate. The main issue's will be his graphic effects because he's going to have alot.

Squall is going over Ike, because the model i'm using is over Ike. But he can work over any port.

I don't know who I wasn't these characters over... (porting) cause I had pretty much my whole roster planned out... I suppose Diddy Kong could be used since I don't have any plans for that skit at the moment.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I've finished PSA'ing Squall's Normal attacks and starting on the B attacks. The only thing delaying Roxas is the gfx for magic hour. For some reason whenever I put it in the game, the texture isn't transparent. Even though it's transparent in BB.

Anyway, I've also started on Leon and Nero. Both are still waaaay in early stages but Leon will be probably be released alongside Chris. While Nero will take some time.






dat pinky :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah... that pinky...  :srs: Will probably fix that when I add a gun to the rig.

Dat Nero.... :srs: Everytime I see it I just get more hyped for a new Dante PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Once we get the model the way we want, we can start on animations and PSA
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 09, 2012, 07:44:53 PM #237 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:47:01 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 07:37:18 PMOnce we get the model the way we want, we can start on animations and PSA
Lemme guess. Custom bone edits which means using the MvC3 model is a no go?

*still wants to keep Dr.'s sexy Dante CSPs*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Actually no... The bones are fine IMO

Just need to add a bunch of little trinkets to Dante to make him... well... Dante.

The MvC3 model didn't come with Agni/Rudra, Beowulf, etc... so we need that (which I'm about to ask Demonboy if he could send me) at which point they just need to be added to the model and will utilize model changers to be used.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well we'll use that. But we need weapons like Agni and Rudra, Cerberus, Ifrit and all that. I'm going to rig his DMC4 and DMC3 models also. But nothing can start till we get those weapons.

Just like Kagemaru said.