My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah I got shirtless Tidus.



Also I like all the ideas for entries, so I'll make multiple entries for him and you guys can pick whoever you want. a

I'm also going to port him over someone else other than Marth so we can have a Sora vs Roxas fight when Kagemaru's Sora is released.

Cool is he in .obj format ? I wanna rigg him up and pose him up with xnalara

Can I Test Aqua If You Ready With Her ?

I'll test Dante for you once he's done if you want. :D but gonna try him over Olimar
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@heartlessnobody, i can get him in obj format or .smd which looks better.

@Aelia, I haven't worked on Aqua in a while as I'm busy with other stuff. But you can keep animating her and I'll have time by the weekend to help you with a couple of moves.

@chaosknight, sure I have no problem with that. But I'll talk with Kagemaru about beta testers.

Ok kool .smd would be better just pm the link when it's ready bro thanks!

Biggest Roxas fan (me) here to test Roxas whenever you need testing lol :D
so just notify me when it's ready! :)

May I playtest to whatever is going to be released first as well please?

I only need like 3 beta testers really.

Animating Roxas is such a major pain. The hooded version has so many fast attacks that it's difficult to get right because there's no clear video.

And I think the motion file is too large because he has waaay to many moves. AttackS4S1,2,3; AttackHi4-1,2; AttackAirN1,2,3,4; AttackAirLw1,2; AttackAirHi1,2. I need to trim some moves out but I can't think of anything to remove so far.

In fact I even have some attacks that I don't know where to put them.

Quote from: jrush64 on October 24, 2012, 11:52:36 PM
I only need like 3 beta testers really.

Animating Roxas is such a major pain. The hooded version has so many fast attacks that it's difficult to get right because there's no clear video.

And I think the motion file is too large because he has waaay to many moves. AttackS4S1,2,3; AttackHi4-1,2; AttackAirN1,2,3,4; AttackAirLw1,2; AttackAirHi1,2. I need to trim some moves out but I can't think of anything to remove so far.

In fact I even have some attacks that I don't know where to put them.
dang hope everything works out.
plus dibs on being one of the beta testers.

You should probably trim it down to be more along the normal lines of a character...

Also, if you have a move thats not assigned to an attack or something already, you should probably nix it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I just can't wait for the Roxas PsA ( even if I have to wait in January)
Need a beta tester?



Sea Salt Ice Cream!! I figured he could eat some as a victory pose.  ;D

Anyway Roxas is going pretty great. I'm happy with everything Ive done so far and he's nearing completion. I've PSa'd all his moves as they weren't difficult to do.

All that's left to do is to finalize animations, add hitboxes and the the final smash.

Roxas is going to get a new rig with 10 movable fingers and a better high quality model. I'll post that tomorrow. 

I'm also going to try and rig the organization cloaks for movement. Pretty sweet huh?

He's going to have, Roxas, Pajama Roxas, Shadow Roxas, Hooded and cloaked Roxas, then I found a Namine model in Organization cloak and I was thinking of adding that as his last costume. She's a nobody like him after all.

I also found the skateboard so maybe that could also be an entry. I'lll make like 3 different entries though so you can pick whichever you want.



I remember Eternal Yoshi having his Sora PSA with Sea-Salt Ice Cream. But no it's not in the current version, it's just not released. :P

So skateboard and train are entries, but what's the 3rd one?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I hope you release squall b4 I head to campus. I really can't wait to see how kool you made him.