My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JRush does good work. *sage nod*

He'll go far here... especially because he can animate, model rip, rig, and psa...

Yeah, dude is like the complete package. xD

*needs to level up his skills*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 26, 2012, 09:33:15 PMJRush does good work. *sage nod* He'll go far here... especially because he can animate, model rip, rig, and psa... Yeah, dude is like the complete package. xD *needs to level up his skills*
He's in my "Favorite Newbies" list. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 26, 2012, 11:05:58 PM #287 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:29:06 PM by jordanice42
Awesome! Since u said u were going to update his model, can you use the final mix High pol model please? Its the most hd model of roxas out there. Heres the link to the model:
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/sheet/1610

The left is the final mix model (hd), the right is original (Notice the hair and jacket detail as well as the faces)

@chaosknight and Kagemaru thanx.

I think he'll only have the skateboard and the Kingdom Hearts 2 intro entrance as it looks pretty great.

@jordanice, it's the KH2 final mix model with some smoothing.

October 27, 2012, 05:44:49 AM #289 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:08:52 PM by jordanice42
nice :D
Is it the high poly model?

Quote from: jrush64 on October 19, 2012, 06:08:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I looked back at Squall and I realized.....

you forgot the manikin version of him. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 27, 2012, 07:11:43 PM #291 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:12:52 PM by jrush64
@chaoskinght, I've got his textures somewhere, so I'll probably add it.

This is the new model.



Rigged Fingers.... Should make keyblade twirling more realistic.  ;D

Also, dual-wield Roxas uses Oathkeeper and Oblivion. But If anyone wants any other keyblades on him just let me know and I'll add it separately and send it to you.

Roxas needs to smile so he's going to have damage faces and such.

May you add the Two became one?
Need a beta tester?

Dangit thats the low poly model. Oh well better than nothing.

I just found the high poly model which means I'm going to have to rig it again. Oh well only took me like 2 hours anyway.

@Tomoki, sure. If i find it. I'll add it for you. ;D

October 27, 2012, 09:15:47 PM #295 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:35:27 PM by jordanice42
lol cool! use the one i provided in the link provided just in case :p
and r u only doing fm2 highpoly for twilight town roxas or also cloaked? i dont rly care, as long as twilight town roxas is high poly.
And oathkeeper and oblivion are my favorite set, so imma just stick to that.

can you add the kingdom key and the
kingdom key D (mickey keyblade) please

so watcha up to right now?

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 30, 2012, 03:50:39 AM
so watcha up to right now?

Well I've rigged the High quality modem from final mix 2 and its working.

I've spent the past 2 days fixing animations because his hands and feet were too long because of Marths physique so I had to reduce it to Roxas' normal size then I had to fix the animations as his feet were off the floor.

Then after that, I had to reanimate some moves that didn't look good including the wait and run stance. But now, the problem is after this particular combo he spins around in place after the move when going back to the return stance. It;s bugging me.

Animating this guy is really annoying, he's too slippery.

But apart from that, he's getting closer to a video preview though which is good. I haven't even added hitboxes yet but that'll be easy so i'm not worried.


Sounds good! Hope that problem gets fixed soon :)
good luck! and if u can, can u pm a picture preview of the model?