My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:/

You're gonna make me re-think the attacks I have for Sora.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@kagemaru lol

@jrush nice to see he's in testing mode my lil bro is gonna love him. I'm stil waiting to see wht you got next for Squall so keep up the good work.

November 03, 2012, 05:45:17 AM #317 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:56:06 AM by neox-the-neobian
Man they both look so awesome.Now I just have to find a yoshi rel and I can have sora,roxas,and goku.

November 03, 2012, 09:19:16 AM #318 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:34:47 AM by jrush64
Hey guys I'm glad you like it. This is his Up-B, the ground one.



Of course you shouldn't let this hit you as it just keeps going. It can't knock you out though except you're at the end of the stage like you see or except you have high damage.

I'm making a custom sword flare for Roxas' keyblades and I'll use it for this move. You should recognize this move from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix hooded Roxas fight.

I also redid the animation from the one I posted earlier.

There's an extension to this move in which he just flies up and slashes at you when he's on the ground. You can use it to knock people out from the sky.

20 damage... seems like a lot. Maybe not, but meh... its still good.

You have my up-to-date Sora stuff... any ideas on new/better moves? I'm srs getting a bit jealous at the badassery of Roxas.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

20 damage does seem a lot.....but it's probably the animation that makes it look overpowered.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Want this psa so dang bad it looks awesome thus far!

November 11, 2012, 10:56:28 PM #323 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:01:15 PM by jrush64
So I'm waiting for a friend to help me with Magic Hour graphics so Roxas is on hold till that is complete. But while I'm waiting, I've started work on these 3 guys from BBS.




Ven goes over Ness with Link's Bones. He'll have armored, helmetless armor and frozen.
Aqua goes over Zelda with Marth Bones. Helmetless and armored.
Terra goes over Ganondorf with Ike's bones. Armored, helmetless and Terra-Xehanort.

Terra and Aqua will share some moves as they'll have command styles. That'll be their down B. Ven's will be different as Link is kind of different from Marth and Ike.

Their gliders will be their entry of course and victory too. If you can think of other uses, let me know.  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm done with Ven's A attacks though so he's making progress. Aqua I'm doing her A-attacks but I haven't started Terra yet. I'll update as things go as usual.

On a side note, I'm rigging these 2 guys for model imports.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 11, 2012, 11:04:01 PM #324 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:05:28 PM by Pear_Knight
If you're talking about Boygos's Mickey, it's over Mario.

And actually, I did request Joke to do KH2 Mickey over Mario...but he said he didn't feel like doing it and the model I provided him was messed up he said. So is that outfit you might do?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah the organization cloak one.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 11, 2012, 11:23:24 PMYeah the organization cloak one.
Not that one. I mean this one

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I also have that one, I can do that too.

November 11, 2012, 11:42:32 PM #328 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:15:04 AM by Kagemaru
Please do. I want to make a Mickey psa...

Post Merge: November 12, 2012, 05:15:04 AM

I was on my phone earlier, so I didn't put in everything I wanted to say:

I want those characters... though I probably wont use them permanently. I intend on having Chun-Li over Zelda and I actually wanna make a machinima that will probably involve Sora in some way and I don't know enough about those other guys to put them in it... (My fanship with KH was kinda halted at KH2 and 365 1/2 days)

but Mickey I can most definitely work with and I actually wanted him for a while now. I had always wanted to make a Mickey vs Yoda match with custom moves but the Yoda model is... not so great... And the current PSA is basically a re-hash of Meta-Knight...

In any event, I know you're gonna work on what you wanna work on, but how goes Dante?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Then I'll rig the mickey. That one will be easier to do that the Organization one.

We have the file patch codes so we can always switch folders which will make it easier really. I got birth by sleep cus i found it cheap and I still haven't completed it yet. So I'm with you on that, KH2 was definitely the last KH game I completed.

But the 3 guys are really fun to play with so that's why I want to make a moveset for them.

I was free today so I rigged Nero, Vergil, Aqua, Ichigo and about to finish Nero. The Terra on the vault is a HQ one so I'll use that for the PSA.

As for Dante, I really dont think we can do transformations because of file size. I'm still trying though.