My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 03, 2012, 08:07:59 PMI might just make a small mini Xemnas psa
Smash Bros. still lacks villains. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Moar bad guys eh...

Well i'm working with Albafika on a Sephiroth revamp.

We should get a metal sonic psa at some point.

Ganon, Bowser, Wario, I'll help with xemnas, I was waiting on magneto cause i'm not a fan of Dr doom, and I was also waiting on a brolly with rigged hands and a better texture.

Far as Sora goes, I may make v2 use master form since the combos are cooler. Might have space to let valor form be taunt activated.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Kagemaru, is the Sephiroth based of Dissidia? Cus i'll definitely love to help with that

I don't know much about Sonic but no problem if you want. Also what's the difference between Sonic and Metal Sonic apart from him being Metal?

Will definitely need help with Xemnas. He's pretty much the best organization xiii member, plus I love his dual light sabers.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 03, 2012, 10:29:02 PMis the Sephiroth based of Dissidia? Cus i'll definitely love to help with that .
I believe he is. You could also check into Albafika's thread and tell him you want to help out.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37889.360
I'm pretty positive he'll let you.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 03, 2012, 09:29:32 PM
Moar bad guys eh...

Well i'm working with Albafika on a Sephiroth revamp.

We should get a metal sonic psa at some point.

Ganon, Bowser, Wario, I'll help with xemnas, I was waiting on magneto cause i'm not a fan of Dr doom, and I was also waiting on a brolly with rigged hands and a better texture.

Far as Sora goes, I may make v2 use master form since the combos are cooler. Might have space to let valor form be taunt activated.

Lol no offense, I agree that it would be cool to have a better Sephiroth.. but there are SOO many Sephys on the vault XD
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

We need a more up to date one. The current "best" one kinda sucks

Also metal sonic I was just mentioning as a possible future bad guy.i'm not planning to make a psa for him.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 03, 2012, 11:36:51 PM #456 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:47:37 PM by jrush64
Alright then.

This is Roxas side-special with the limit activated. The gfx still needs work of course and the hitboxes need to be fixed also, but at least you should see where I'm going with this. It only appears on the special attacks though.

They do 1 damage and the hitbox size is pretty small though.



All that's left for Roxas is placing the right hitboxes and fixing the GFX.

Looking good. is version 1 near being ready to test? :o

Holy snaps that looks awesome geez so much hype for this can not wait!

My laptop got damaged and now I lost everything. :(  sucks for me these days.

But glad to see Roxas is almost done, Nd dat means Squall is next  :happy:..Do you still like his moves you already had animated for him ? (squall)

@kagemaru I was thinking there could be separate drive forms psa on Brawl for Sora in the future. That would be awesome.

I talked it over with my best friend and we finalized the idea of making Sora activate valor as a taunt. do a final form for his fs and have that do a combo on multiple people.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey can you port the Roxas PSA over Diddy kong
Need a beta tester?

Since its over Marth, yeah.

I was planning to use a .rel to have Roxas over ROB tbh. I just hope the GFX still work when its Sora vs Roxas...

Thats also a reason why I didn't wanna do too many imported GFX for Sora is cause ppl port them and GFX usually glitch up and stuff...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 04:22:31 AM
Since its over Marth, yeah.

I was planning to use a .rel to have Roxas over ROB tbh. I just hope the GFX still work when its Sora vs Roxas...

Thats also a reason why I didn't wanna do too many imported GFX for Sora is cause ppl port them and GFX usually glitch up and stuff...
if you sues diferent gfx its bound to have problems there is a way around that but involves adding gfx slot to both of them  so they have the same gfxs but each one calls it diferently on the index.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sora has a couple imported GFX. Mainly the Strike Raid keyblade and his forward Air attack has that gfx from KH2... Aerial finisher is the combo I believe you see it in.

Roxas is GFX heavy though... I hope it pots well cause I'd really like to have both of them. >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.