My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 07, 2012, 04:11:36 AMDownload kid Buu... Basically he can auto cancel certain attacks once they connect and use another attack. Basically the mvc combo system but in brawl.  I'm on my phone but I'll show you how to make a poll when I get home.
theres more to it than that you have to make tilts have like a fixed low knockback so you can hit with a smash/special next or the on hit cancel will be useless on higher percentages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to get rid of the hit counter.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah I know there is more to it then what I said, but I was just describing the basic idea of what it is.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Right now, im having freezing issues with Roxas and his damn model changers. I don't think ill be able to release it today because of this.

That sucks.

Hey are you done with classes for today? shoot me a pm if you're generally not busy
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeeeah, you just won over my Marth slot with the poll video.....
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

December 07, 2012, 09:02:12 PM #501 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 09:04:07 PM by Aelia
Hey, Whats Gonna Be The Next Hack You Are Gonna Make Ater Roxas ?

Xemnas Over Ganon ? I Thought You Are Gonna Put Terra Over Ganon Because I Wanna Riku Terra And Xemnas ? (No Rel Port Please I Can't Use Character Rels).

I Really Love Your Roxas Over Marth I Gonna Dowload Him As Fast As I Can If You Realease Him After Fix His Freezing Problems.

I Really Can't Wait For More Preview Of Squal, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Xemnas.

I cant release Roxas to day because he just keeps freezing everytime i use a model changer. And it was working yesterday, I just dont get it.

After Roxas I'm releasing Squall, hopefully he should be done soon as i finished animating him a long time ago.

I'll put Terra over someone else entirely, I forgot he was supposed to be over Ganon.

still getting those freezing isues... thats strange.

Edit: You test those things?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah i just dont get it. When i add a new model changer, it just freezes.

The one i sent you yesterday is practically the same thing but i doesnt freeze. It's too frustrating.

You sure it's not the other hacks you use?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It cant be the other hacks I'm using. I'm trying a fresh pac file from the mediafire folder.  I use Link or Mario to test it every time and it's the same thing.

The old one which i used to make the video, that one doesn't freeze. It work's fine.

Whats not finished with the one from the video?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 07, 2012, 09:46:23 PM #508 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:05:32 PM by jrush64
A few limit mode moves need to be added, that's all. The problem with that one was that he couldnt grab for some reason nor pick up items.

that was why i was redoing it.

Post Merge: December 07, 2012, 10:05:32 PM

So I copied everything from Marth to Peach and I added new model changers and it worked. So I'm going to continue copying everything over to Peach and see if it works fine.

December 07, 2012, 10:12:00 PM #509 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:13:16 PM by Kagemaru
HURRAY FOR SOLUTIONS!

this also frees up competition for the Marth slot >_>;

I just realized that Sanji was gonna go there...

But then I remembered that he doesn't have any imported GFX since his Jamble mode was gonna be acomplished by a model changer + fire gfx from Brawl...

So now I just need to figure out where to put Sanji.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.