My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would love to help with beku when u work on him
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@SonicBrawler, sure I could use the help. Are you good at PSA'ing? Maybe you can take some of the burden off me because i hate PSA'ing.

So if I recall correctly, Neku is on Lucas? Because I'll be using Lightning over Lucas though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lucas over Jigglypuff .rel ftw

I'm personally keeping Scott Pilgrim over Lucas. :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 30, 2012, 05:55:26 AM
So if I recall correctly, Neku is on Lucas? Because I'll be using Lightning over Lucas though.

I'm thinking Neku will be over MetaKnight. Ichigo didn't work over Metaknight but he worked over Fox.

Neku will have a surfboard. I'm basing his moveset over the mugen versions. Like a mixture of everything.

Lightning's PSA is completed. Now it's bug fixing time.

words cannot express... :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 30, 2012, 08:21:06 PM #846 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:42:46 PM by Superlucario603
Just out of curiosity, will Lightning have her Flourish of Steel attack?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 30, 2012, 08:21:06 PMJust out of curiosity, will Lightning have her Flourish of Steel attack?
Fixed.

I'm pretty sure she will.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ahhh oops.. and what I was wondering if it's an independent atack or if its a chain like in Dissidia
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

@Superlucario, yeah she's going to have it.



i split it into Attack S4S-S4S2. There was no clear video of the move so I improvised a little, but I think I did alright.

I wanted to post a preview video but I just got back and I can't do it tonight.

On  another note, I was browsing through my dissidia files and I decided I was going to make lots of movesets of Final Fantasy characters.

I want to replace every character in my brawl. I'd even use the folder switching code if i have too.

Characters i'm going to make movesets for are;

Tifa over ZSS
Tidus over G&W
Zidane over Pit
Zack over ???
Sephiroth over Yoshi
Squall over Falco
Lightning over Pikachu

They'll all be based off Dissidia of course. I'm thinking of making my own Cloud moveset.


Well I wish you good luck making 10+ movesets. ;D

Quote from: jrush64 on December 30, 2012, 10:06:07 PMI'm thinking of making my own Cloud moveset.
Maybe you should. :srs:

I would love to see your version of a moveset.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: jrush64 on December 30, 2012, 10:06:07 PM
@Superlucario, yeah she's going to have it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i split it into Attack S4S-S4S2. There was no clear video of the move so I improvised a little, but I think I did alright.

I wanted to post a preview video but I just got back and I can't do it tonight.

On  another note, I was browsing through my dissidia files and I decided I was going to make lots of movesets of Final Fantasy characters.

I want to replace every character in my brawl. I'd even use the folder switching code if i have too.

Characters i'm going to make movesets for are;

Tifa over ZSS
Tidus over G&W
Zidane over Pit
Zack over ???
Sephiroth over Yoshi
Squall over Falco
Lightning over Pikachu

They'll all be based off Dissidia of course. I'm thinking of making my own Cloud moveset.



Flourish of Steel looks great, and you did an awesome job :D I was just curious as to whether it's going to be chained from an attack or not.

And one way or another, I was planning to have every character from FF released too, so we could work on the project together if you want. And don't forget to add Yuna over Zelda and Sheik :)

And Laguna over Snake maybe....?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

@chaos_knight, thanx. I don't know if im going to be able to do everything. I'm probably going to cancel some anyway.

@Superlucario, I'm not doing Laguna. Feel free to do that if you want. I said I'd help with Yuna but it seems like you want me to do everything and that's not going to happen.

I got her dissidia aeons and i'll rig the models over her model but thats it.

I'm putting Spiderman over sheik so I don't think I can do gunner Yuna anyway. I'm not sure yet.

If you want to help, can you animate or PSA?

SPIDA MAINE!

[/ghetto]

No rush on the model J we can do Spider-Man after all this other badass stuff gets released :af:

Anyway, I'm in the grove of fixing Sora's animations right now :srs: I've fixed his attack 11,12,13 and some other stuff. Contemplating on if i should put his WHOLE aerial finisher combo in as one attack or what...

Streaming this if anyone wants to watch.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 30, 2012, 05:44:06 AM
@SonicBrawler, sure I could use the help. Are you good at PSA'ing? Maybe you can take some of the burden off me because i hate PSA'ing.
i can psa and animate
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.