My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright no problem. I'm putting Lightning's costumes together. In total they're 14 costumes... That's alot.

King Mickey Is Released Are You Gonna Make A Psa For Him ?

Nah I aint making a Mickey PSA. I think Kagemaru wanted to make one.

January 02, 2013, 07:25:26 PM #888 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:33:42 PM by Kagemaru
A KH Mickey one...

Normal Mickey can kick rocks >_>

Edit: Just checked the vault. You must mean the KH Mickey that was just released.

I'll give them a look over. I was hoping the two outfits could be alt costumes though.

I may be able to work off of MarioDK's SMBZ .pac for his moveset though. I'm pretty sure there is also a file flaoting around the internet of Mickey's moves from KH2 since he was playable for a time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I think Roxas deserves a special best just throw their swords at close range, I don't know, maybe lightning with their swords, but it's just an idea, just as I like this project.

I didn't fully follow that...

but anyway,

J, I had a question if you would be able to rig Roxas's hooded outfit over Sora's model/boneset/moveset

I kinda wanted to use it for something. Basically Sora's moveset with a Org. XIII Cloak... Hood up, using... Hm... I don't know what keyblade I'd want. Kingdom Key is bland, and Ultima is ugly. I wanna use something besides Sleeping Lion and Oblivion and Fenrir cause I was using them for something else... Any ideas on that part?

But yeah... would you be willing to do that small project for me?  Its totally cool if you're too busy to do it though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@AkaDark, I don't get what you mean.

@Kagemaru, sure no problem. There's 2 become one, bond of flame. keyblade. Kindgom Key D.


Hm... would it be possible to use one of Aqua's keyblades? Just to spice things up. I'd say Ventus' but his Keyblade is different in base functionality to Sora's keyblade usage. Aqua is more similar so I figure her keyblades would be more closely related to his but look cooler.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 03, 2013, 03:59:35 PM #894 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:01:08 PM by jrush64
Yeah sure. I have every keyblade from the game. You know I can actually Vertex Sora in Organization XIII cloak.

Anyway, I'm going to be on a plane in a couple of hours so I wont be able to post. Just wanted to update that I'll be releasing Lightning by Sunday.

She has 17 costumes all working in game. 15 Lightning costumes, 2 Serah costumes.

Post Merge: January 03, 2013, 04:01:08 PM

Ichigo is still at beginning stages. Ill continue when I release Lightning.

January 03, 2013, 04:35:14 PM #895 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:20:30 AM by Kagemaru
Nice.

I'll take a look at the keyblades Aqua is able to use and get back to you.

And mad hype for Lightning.

Edit:

The Master Keeper keyblade is pretty cool. Aqua doesn't have a lot of keyblades does she? I only saw five.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Back on ground, back in school. Starts on Monday so i'll have less time for movesets but I'll be working on them gradually.

For example, Aqua, Terra and Ven will be released after Lightning. Then Ichigo and Squall will be released close to one another. i'll work on 2 movesets at the same time.

I'll post a Lightning preview vid soon, I just need to fix the model transpareny issues with the hair.

Sounds good.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

wow thats a lot of psas are you still going to be able to do the susanno attacks for sasuke by chance?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Animaine, sure. It's Sasuke.  Once I finish Lightning, i'll get to him.