My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ghostdrive is her final smash so I don't count it. But it will be there.

December 22, 2012, 08:55:51 PM #796 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:21:21 PM by Superlucario603
Quote from: jrush64 on December 22, 2012, 08:47:03 PM
SuperLucario, so this is how she'll be. I'll rig the bones to her HipN  I havent tried it in game so I don't if it's going to work yet though.

It's going to take some time, just letting you know.



Huh wow that looks great :D and about how long do you think..?

Quote from: jrush64 on December 22, 2012, 08:52:45 PM
Ghostdrive is her final smash so I don't count it. But it will be there.

Ohh ok just making sure that was my favorite command style in that game... that and wingblade

Post Merge: December 22, 2012, 09:21:21 PM

And also I just send you the Squall moveset I made in a PM.. hope you like it
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

all those detailled models on one pcs wont be too friendly for filesize imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2012, 09:34:10 PM
all those detailled models on one pcs wont be too friendly for filesize imo

Well, the god Jrush believes it will be fine
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 22, 2012, 09:40:16 PM
Well, the god Jrush believes it will be fine
the problems wont be the models at all but the textures for each one  textures increase pcs sizes sky hight and i see lots of textures to be included.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2012, 09:44:01 PM
the problems wont be the models at all but the textures for each one  textures increase pcs sizes sky hight and i see lots of textures to be included.

I trust J knows what he's saying/doing, I wont doubt him
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I never said they would all fit. I'm going to try to make them all fit. But If they cant fit, I'll find another way.

e.g we'll use ff8 shiva model. FF7 ifrit. Stuff like that.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 22, 2012, 09:45:29 PM
I never said they would all fit. I'm going to try to make them all fit. But If they cant fit, I'll find another way.

e.g we'll use ff8 shiva model. FF7 ifrit. Stuff like that.

If they can't fit I could send you the low poly models for the aeons instead of the high poly (if that changes anything)
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

if you have low poly, send it to me. I couldnt find low poly models.

December 22, 2012, 09:52:00 PM #804 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:54:05 PM by Superlucario603
Well, dumbass Alex strikes again... those are the only models I have, I was thinking of something else.....

Post Merge: December 22, 2012, 09:52:34 PM

I have a low poly Yuna model though

Post Merge: December 22, 2012, 09:54:05 PM

And all of the Dissidia Aeon's textures (not models)
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

@kagemaru
The code works with all other hacks I have on brawl, only problem is  with those 2 hacks, as well as a naruto one I have. 

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Does that happen with those PSA's? Or Marth/Ike period?

Either way... its probably an issue with there hard coding or something like that because if it works for one hack, then it should theoretically work for all hacks of a similar design unless something unknown is playing a factor...

Meaning something hardcoded.

But of course... I could be wrong...

It could also be how their FS were coded in their individual PSA as opposed to how its PSA'd in the other hacks you use this in. I'm actually banking on this option.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 24, 2012, 07:51:24 AM #807 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:55:41 AM by RedMan911
I think u r right about it being something in the individual final.pac or final smash data of the PSA. Thats y I thought Jrush might have an answer. I like his PSA's, and the future PSA,s u 2 have in the works, but I wanna use the final smash code too to enhance the game play. cant have it all i guess.until till i can figure it out..
Your sora hack does not have that problem.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

It might be with the way I coded the final smash. I'm going to code Lightning's differently and when it releases, see if the problem persists.

Anyway I found my ntsc ssbb disc, so I'm thinking of making an sfx pack for Lightning. I have her Dissidia voice clips. I just need to learn how to make her sfx pack.

Anyway, I'm done with her throws so she's pretty much almost complete. It's just rigging time now.


December 24, 2012, 02:43:52 PM #809 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:53:15 PM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on December 24, 2012, 02:38:53 PMAnyway I found my ntsc ssbb disc, so I'm thinking of making an sfx pack for Lightning. I have her Dissidia voice clips. I just need to learn how to make her sfx pack.
If you need her, Paradign Shift, and slash and hit sfx for her to replace Marth's (and for Lucas and Pikachu), I could try to get them.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509