My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lol me and J seem to have the same issue of doing a bunch of PSA's at once >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

And I'm not exactly helping with that problem either :P
It'll all be worth it in the end though.

Well it curbs the boredom. I should probably cut back on it though because I end up leaving projects almost done... Like Chun-Li for example. I should probably pick her up...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

When I see someone is close to completion, I decide to just finish the person off so I can put it behind me.

Can get boring though. Now I'm having issues with Lightning's Pikachu port as she can't pick up assist trophies.

The Special B of Roxas it's very simple (thrown his swords)



Transparency... check
Shine... check

I guess I still need to add more shine to her armor and weapons but she's getting there.

That shine..I love it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You love that shine... what about this one.



Waaaaay too much though.

Cant wait for her release....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Yeeaaahhhh....better tone down that shine.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hm... well she looks to be about done xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I just finished importing all the models and they're all working in game. I'm beginning to wonder why I though it would be a good idea to have 17 alternate costumes....

Seriously what was I thinking?

Well you learn with each moveset. I'm definitely never doing anything like that again.

I have to fix some animations and fix the pikachu grab problem and she'll be ready.

Sounds good xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I present to you.... I don't even know what to say... Just see for yourself.


Wii


Dolphin Emulator

... What the hell!!!!

Lightning looks like a man in the first pic.

In the second pic, the strap of her leg bag thing is wrong.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509