My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 06, 2013, 11:50:10 PMHuh.. that's interesting... Hey a little off topic but is Phantom Wings retired??
He's just lurking, that's all. Now enough offtopic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 06, 2013, 11:53:29 PM
He's just lurking, that's all. Now enough offtopic.

Well that question was off topic. The next part is on topic lol.. I was wondering if he could somehow make a code that lets SFX work on Gecko, cuz I can never get any of Jrush's SFX including Lightning :'(
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

J, what happens when you try and pick up an assist trophy?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 07, 2013, 12:01:00 AM
J, what happens when you try and pick up an assist trophy?

It just freezes from what I know
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

It doesn't freeze. It just stays on her arm.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 07, 2013, 07:24:53 AM
It doesn't freeze. It just stays on her arm.

Ohh.. see I need to learn not to speak for people :/
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I used a fresh pac file and the Pikachu port can grab. So I'm just going to recreate it all over again.

Good news for the Pikachu porters  ;D just more work for you J, good thing you got patience for this stuff.

Nah I aint got patience for this, but the Pikachu port is also for me so It has to work.

But like I said before, this is the last time i'm doing something like this, not worth it.

lol yeah I hear yah man, still surprised you went this far with her.

but yeah i needed her on Pikachu too, so I'm glad everything worked out.

so... a release tomorrow? (later today for you)

And I'm glad to see you fixed it... sometimes things just get corrupt and you gotta start over...

Now you know to try that out sooner xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 07, 2013, 08:45:52 AM #956 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:00:39 AM by jrush64
Well I've finished rebuilding the pac file and she still grabs assist trophys so that's great. Now it's testing time.

The only issue with the items is that she grabs items with her mouth... lol.  But everything's working fine now. Might have to use the Pikachu has no crawl code or I'll just give her ZSS crawl.

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 10:00:08 AM

So another issue. The Lucas port freezes when she's grabbed.  *facepalm*

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 11:00:39 AM

I dont what the issue was but Its fixed now though. I had to manually replace all the motions myself...

She's more work than Roxas was.

You check the hurtbox size?

I don't remember a list of common reasons why characters freeze when grabbed... but that may be a reason.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So Pikachu port is perfect now, but the Marth and Lucas port have issues. The Marth port freezes when exiting training and pretty much every match.

The Lucas port loads on training but freezes when entering a normal match.

This is way too much work for just a simple hack. I'm not releasing those ports anymore. If you want to fix them, I'll send it to you. But I'm not doing it again.

I'm tired of getting somewhere only for a new error to popup.

She's going to be only over Pikachu which is pretty much complete.

If anyone wants to port her over anyone else, I'll send you the files.

jrush ports freeze becuase some bones arent  correcte and she freezes when entering in a nomrla match is becuase of the entry article  that some chars have, also bb corrups files easily when you do to many copy pastes so yeah its hard to do several ports without freezes i got lucky finding ridley freezes over zss and how to correct them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.