My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 07, 2013, 05:12:59 PM #960 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:18:01 PM by jrush64
@Carnage, yeah I know BB corrupts files but the way to not let BB corrupt your file is to always use Save as when you want to save.

Anyway, I figured out what was causing the Marth port freeze. It was the LA-float variable I used to reset the timer. I changed it to an RA float and it's working perfectly now so I guess Marth is still on.



Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 06:18:01 PM

Well Lucas is working now. It was the float variable that was causing the freezes. Different float variables work for different characters.

Once again, you learn a new thing everyday

And Lucas?

Maybe it was a similar issue?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah Lucas was the same thing. I actually need someone to help make a video preview so I can release her by tomorrow.

I need to make sure all the costumes work first. I'll do the testing tonight.

But I need someone to help make a video preview tonight though,

I wish I could make videos... Alas... I can't

can't you do it in dolphin and play it that way and record your screen maybe? I dunno >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Dolphin running slow on my Laptop now so I cant make the video. I can't release her without a video demonstration.

Good news though, Claire Farron is complete. All 3 ports working fine and no freezes.

I had to take out the throw from the Lucas port as she wasn't grabbing the opponent but the other 2 can grab.

I'll release her tomorrow. I just need a video. So is anyone willing to make a video for her?


I would, but all I have is an HD camera, not a capture card.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well I recorded a video. It's the Pikachu port. They're a few small things I need to fix but she'll be released tomorrow though.


Quote from: jrush64 on January 07, 2013, 10:13:38 PM
Well I recorded a video. It's the Pikachu port. They're a few small things I need to fix but she'll be released tomorrow though.



Looks pretty great :D
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

January 07, 2013, 10:52:42 PM #968 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:12:54 AM by Chaos_Knight
Even though some animations look choppy imo, I still think it's a great moveset. I can't wait. ;D

Oh btw... *subscribes*

Post Merge: January 07, 2013, 11:13:13 PM

Hmmm....just saw the FS...it looks good...but I feel it should use more camera movement. Bloody Canadian knows how to do those. ;) But I wouldn't ask him right now. He said he would do Cinematic FSes for PSAs until he's done with all Brawl characters.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Why does both Roxas and Lightning have the shields lower then where they are?

Quote from: chaoswolf on January 07, 2013, 11:15:22 PMWhy does both Roxas and Lightning have the shields lower then where they are?
Because they were ported over other characters. So the game thinks that's still Pikachu.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Doesn't explain Roxas over Marth, with no porting.


Actually the shield issue may have been an oversight on J's part.

Have to move the ThrowN up to position the Shield correctly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I don't know about the shield thing, but I don't see how it's an issue as it works fine. Roxas used a custom boneset so that's why.

Anywho, once I'm done costume testing; she'll be released.